More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by little.cindy little.cindy

Hang out with Jess today?

Invite Jess to join you

"Is picking up guys at the gym with your best friend a good enough excuse?" You smile at her, and she grins back,

"It is! It is indeed!" She pulls out her cellphone and starts texting, "Let me just tell my boss I can't make it in this afternoon..." She sends it and slips the phone back into one of her nigh-invisible pockets.

"He doesn't mind you blowing off work?" You grab a banana while Jess orders a cappuccino.

"Here, this is on me." Jess buys your banana and you wander over to the pick-up side. "Nah, he's pretty cool, I mean, you know, business is kinda slow and he likes to not pay me for work I don't do, so it's good for both of us."

"So you get to pick your own hours, eh?" You peel open the banana as Jess picks up her drink and you both head over to a tall open table by the window.

"I think of it as flex time." She takes a sip of her cappuccino and a dollop of creme sticks to her nose. "Oh!" She wriggles into her pocket and slips out her phone again, looking at the screen with the creme still there. She laughs.

"Who's that?" You ask, chomping down on the banana.

"My boss, he says it's fine that I don't come in, just so long as I send him pics!" You both laugh.

"You should send him one of you with that creme on your face, but don't tell him what it is," you smile.

"I should send him one of you with creme on your face while you eat that banana, is what I should do..." She scoops some creme out of her cappuccino and reaches across the table. "Here..."

"Um..." You lean forward a little as she spreads it gingerly across the corner of your mouth, and again along the opposite check.

"Much too opaque, but the effect is good... Great idea!" She holds up the phone's camera and motions toward the banana.

"Oh, right!" You smile, sliding the banana into your mouth, holding it more or less level with the floor as you do. "Howth thith?" You ask through the mouthful.

"Perfect!" She clicks the phone and starts pushing buttons. "There, he should be happy with that. Hey, I'm kinda done with this drink, wanna go do something?"

"Sure..." You chomp down a little more on your banana, but toss the last of it as the two of you get up and head toward the gym.

Where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)