More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by little.cindy little.cindy

Where to start?

Go pick a fight

"I'm in the mood from something that involves a lot of lifting and spreading my legs..." Jess grins, heading into the gym as you eye her skirt suspiciously.

"We may have some competition." You nod at a hottie over on the lift equipment, a half dozen horny gym dudes already surrounding her.

"I love a challenge!" Jess smiles, heading straight into the crowd. "This machine taken?" She steps up next to the hottie, her back to the majority of the surrounding men. The hottie frowns, shaking her head, and Jess grins back, bending down to "stretch."

You walk up to see the back of her skirt slip right up past where her white cotton panties would pop right out for everyone to see, if she'd been wearing any! You shake your head, unsurprised as she hangs there unnecessarily long, her bald little pussy hanging out for everyone to see.

"Cindy!" She looks up back at you, bending over ever-so-slightly more to do so, "Come stretch with me! I'll spot you first on the donkey-kicker here!" She smiles.

You step up next to her, back obediently pointed at the audience, and bend down, your shorts and actually-present panties pulling tight into your likewise tight cheeks.

"Hmm, that's no good!" She reaches behind you, her fingers sliding between your thighs, stroking at your increasingly warm snatch. "Your hips are all twisted!" She rubs at your crotch, "correcting" your stretch. "Are my hips all twisted?"

Her hand still stroking at your pussy, her own pussy still bared, she tosses her head to shift her hair from her face and turns to the onlooking gym guys. "Could one of you possibly help me with my posture, too?" She pleads, pouting. "Just like this, is all it takes," She strokes at your pussy through your bottoms.

"I gotcha." One dude immediately leaps forward, practically shoving another out of the way, his hand flying between her thighs.

"Oh my gosh!" She gasps, decidedly not leaping up or moving out of his reach, "I can feel your hand right on my skin! I'm not wearing any panties, am I?"

"Sure doesn't feel like it..." He smirks down at her, also decidedly not moving his hand away.

"Well, if you don't mind pulling that finger out of there, I really ought to cover up!" She says up to him, her hand still expediently grinding away at your own snatch.

He steps back and she pulls up, her hand still in place between your thighs. "Alright cutie, on you go!" She pushes you gently, and you climb onto the donkey-kicker, her hand sliding down to your bare thigh as you work into the machine. A few lifts and her fingers have worked their way up the leg of your shorts, pushing your panties out of the way, and slipping inside your wet slit. Her unashamed actions are likely placing her hand and what it's working in and out of in full view of the guys.

You glance back, finding her own knees splayed wide where she's crouching beside you, your pussy not the only one in plain view. "You know, if I'm gonna work out too, I should probably take off this bra, since it's not really a sports bra and all..." Her fingers keep slipping in and out of you as she talks, "It's a shame I'm so busy fingering Cindy here." She pauses. "Oh, I mean spotting! Spotting Cindy. Of course!"

"Let me give you a hand with that." A different guy comes up beside her, pulling up her shirt to get at her bra.

"It's really so much easier if you just take the shirt off first." She nods as he unhooks the back of her bra.

"I'm sure that's completely untrue." He smiles down at her, tugging the shirt around her free arm, sliding it over her head and up the arm working so diligently on me. His hand gropes un-subtly at my very wet snatch as she pulls out just briefly enough to let him slip off her top, leaving her with just the loosely hanging bra and her skirt to cover absolutely nothing at all.

"Definitely a lie." She nods as he loops the brastrap over her free arm before running the other down for another grope at me. "Also, here's another good lie, I'm going to need your help! My boobs are super sore from a workout Cindy's tongue gave them the other day, well, that part's not a lie, but it would just be wonderful if you could rub them for me!" She smiles up at him, topless, finger-deep inside me.

The hottie finally chimes in, "Well, as long as we aren't concerned with exposure here, I think I'll just have to take off these very constricting shorts before I climb onto the machine next to Cindy here..." She says to take the attention back. "Any of you boys care to spot me?" She asks, her neatly trimmed landing strip sliding into view as her shorts fall to the floor, baring her complete lack of panties.

Jess leans up to whisper in your ear, finger plunging skillfully in and out of you. Damn she's good at this! "You mind getting a little dirty for this, or should I take the fight to enemy?" She grins at you as the now-bottomless hottie gets on her hands and knees beside you, pointing her tight ass at the crowd.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)