More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnDoe117 JohnDoe117

What should Cardin do?

Investigate the explosion

Sensing that it was the explosion was close by, Cardin decided to investigate. It was not hard to determine where it was since he also had to follow the voice of a girl screaming her lungs out on someone.

He arrived at the scene to see a girl clad in white berating another girl in black. He took a closer look when he recognized the snowflake symbol on the girl's clothes. 'Hey, that's the Schnee heiress!' He thought to himself. He watched as Weiss waved around a bottle of dust at the other girl, screaming about how her company makes Dust and how the redhead should be more careful.

The other girl was cowering before her. Cardin mused that this one was some sort of goth, given that her outfit was made up of red and black. She was trying to say something back to the Schnee, but her voice and confidence were being swept away by the endless tirade of the heiress.

Then there was another girl watching the pair. Clad in black and white, she stood amidst the distant crowd. She wore a bow, which twitches while listening to the shrieking Heiress. 'Must be a Faunus'. Something malicious stirred inside him at the thought. If the ring is indeed magic, he might just go wild with this one.

What should Cardin do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)