More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Peri2g Peri2g

Where would you like to go?

Investigate Some Rumors

You find yourself standing on the front porch chewing the last bites of the hard loaves, and thinking about some of what you've seen in this world. As much as you resisted the comparison, it was like the stories of adventure that you'd come to love growing up. The desire to explore, discover, and potentially find your fame and fortune was very great, especially since your blood still pumped with excitement at the novel world you found yourself waking up to every morning. It was a sensation that had buried itself deep inside you in your youth. Perhaps it came from your books, or movies. Maybe it came from video games, or your own small adventures back on earth, but you just couldn't bring yourself to settle back down and accept an ordinary life, not after being handed such an extraordinary opportunity.

After only a small amount of deliberation, you've concluded to explore this world and find some of these mysterious places. Surely there's truth to these rumors, and you can already imagine the wealth and excitement the could bring.

The only problem is finding out where to start. During the past few days, you had begun to pick up rumors of powerful wizards with hidden treasure from some of the traveling magi. There were some locals who spoke of a secret Cathedrals filled with artifacts of old gods hidden within the woods a few days journey out of town. Scholars from a local tavern pined for the hidden knowledge within the libraries of the enigmatic guilds that lurked outside the town gates. You had been keen to listen to each of these stories, and the desire to explore grew with every telling.

Where shall you go to start your adventure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)