More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gillbo Gillbo

Escape or investigate?

Investigate, why not?

Garris runs up to the door and kicks it down, the barricades break effortlessly and the door falls down to reveal a scarcely lit room, with small windows near the ceiling as well as candles drowning out every piece of furniture. He glances around for an exit but finds none. Garris then hears a moan from outside the cabin. Knocking the candles off a wooden box and grabbing it, Garris boosts himself up to the window to see an elderly woman, probably in her seventies drop his belongings into a boiling cauldron. Before he retaliated, Garris stops his movement as her age seemingly falls off, she sprouts long blond hair and her breasts and ass fill out, causing her robes to fall right off to show her now lewd and youthful body. She moans as her wrinkles disappear; she sinks to the ground and takes her slender hand and brings it to her soaked cunt. Garris loses his mind as she pleases herself, the last time he'd seen a naked girl had been decades prior, not to mention one as gorgeous as this her. Her moans picked up in pace and volume, causing Garris to begin breathing heavily with his own genitalia growing. In the heat of the moment, Garris stumbled, tipping over the box, causing it to fall as he hits the ground with a loud thud. The moaning stops and Garris regains his posture.

What will become of Garris?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)