More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DisasterArtist DisasterArtist

The First Day

Introductions and the ride there

We left for Bachelor around 9am Sunday morning. With eight of us this year, we would have to split the group between two cars. In my parents’ car, aside from the two of them, was my sister and her friend Kara while I volunteered to drive Paige's other three friends, Amanda, Dawn and Melissa, in my car.

Melissa is slightly older than the other girls being 19 already and she and I got along well. Melissa is an extremely outgoing person and had a reputation for happily trying anything once. She is 5' 6" with wavy auburn hair and a fiery personality to match. Not to mention she has great tits— her pert breasts have always seemed to stand out in a crowd. They were probably a C cup.

Amanda and Dawn are identical twins. They are both insanely cute, 5' 2", each with Brown hair and a slight baby face quality that makes them look much more innocent than they really are. They're 18, only a few months older than Paige and their breasts were a perfect perky B cup.

Kara, hmm Kara. What can I say? She is your typical bombshell blonde, standing at 5'8", with long, athletic legs and massive suffocate yourself D cup tits. It’s a shame we weren’t going to a lakeside cabin because I would have really loved to motorboat.

Then there is my sister herself. Paige and I get along great and I'd even go as far as to say that she is one of my closest friends. Most of my friends never really seemed to have a relationship with their sisters and often times told of fighting with their siblings. Paige and I never seemed to have that problem and truthfully I can't recall ever having a negative interaction with her. For as long as I can remember, Paige and I have been two peas in a pod.

Paige is 5' 6" and has sandy brown hair. She has a strong jawline, but not in a distinctly masculine way. Its actually quite beautiful, especially when she unknowingly exposes a smile.

The trip up the mountain was a couple of hours, leaving plenty of time to chat. Dawn was very talkative and informed me that she had never been in the snow before and probably wouldn't be able to ski. It wasn’t long before she talked me into giving her some skiing lessons. Other than that, the trip was fairly uneventful.

We arrived by 11:30am and after Mom and Dad had left, the six of us spent some time getting unpacked but not before Paige and I began our stay by showing the girls around the house. It was a large two story lodge with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and, most importantly, a hot tub spa on the covered balcony behind the house. Half of the balcony, including the spa, was enclosed behind a ventilated glass wall that worked to keep the heat in, while still providing an uninterrupted view of the vast valley below and distant snowcapped mountains. This view alone was worth the trip.

Now of course you may be thinking that such a large vacation lodge was quite a waste on just our small family. Actually, Mom and Dad had bought it as an investment to rent out throughout the year. Even in the off seasons there are always the occassional hikers and the like looking for a comfortable place to stay.

Everyone explored the house and chose their desired rooms. I unpacked in my usual room, while the girls worked out how they would divide the other rooms between the five of them. Melissa and Kara each got their own rooms while Amanda and Dawn were happy to share with Paige in the master bedroom.

once we were settled, everyone ate lunch and at around 1:30 we were ready to hit the slopes. Dawn intercepted me as we left the house and brought me with her to rent some ski gear. Afterwards our lessons began; I started teaching her the basics and together we worked from there. I've been skiing for most of my life and I find it to be second nature at this point. It’s like riding a bike now. Teaching however is not. Having never taught before, I soon found that it’s quite hard to put the motions that I find to be natural into understandable words. Eventually, and a tad regretfully, I was able to escape from Dawn for a bit and went down a few runs on my own before returning home as the sun began to set.

I cooked dinner that night, barbecuing some meat on the balcony grill and it wasn’t very long before the girls had started drinking. The five of them had brought more than a weeks supply of with them and weren't wasting any time with it. After dinner the girls settled in the lounge and I lit the fireplace. I grabbed a book thay I had brought with me and went out onto the balcony to read. It was freezing outside but at least it wasn't too bad in the spa area.

The girls were inside, now drunk and making a lot of noise. They were quite distracting and making it very difficult to concentrate on my book eventually causing me to move back to my room. An hour or so later, I had maybe finished a chapter when Dawn knocked and opened the door. She was wearing a small blue bikini that left almost nothing to the imagination.

"Hey Justin. We're moving to the spa, Want to join us?" Dawn asked in a playful tone?

Do you join them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)