More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blankghost Blankghost

Continue to Character Selection?

Introduction

So, yeah, you died. Big surprise huh? I mean, it's even in the title, not to mention the description of this place. Anyway, I should introduce myself. So yeah, I'm God, you know, the all seeing, all hearing guy. Wait, isn't that just Santa? Eh, whatever.

So yeah, you died, big bummer really, but hey, guess what, you can live it all over again if you want, or maybe stay here. Well, before I do allow you to pick, I'll allow you some time to get used to being dead.

...

...

Done? Good. Well, here are the options.

One is that you stay in heaven for the rest of your days, doing absolutely nothing. Another is that I send you back to earth to live life all over again and then there is option three: Get sent to a magical world, fuck a lot of people, and maybe, just maybe, defeat a demon lord and rule over all the land. Now, I don't know about you, but I'd pick option three.

...

Great! Well then, seeing as you are being resurrected, you can choose who you want to be. Now, the options at the moment are not that big, buuut, hopefully, as time goes on, more and more possibilities will pop up for you to choose from. Now, who are you going to be?

The Person you are.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)