More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Casterwill Casterwill

What do you tell her you want?

Into Dronification

You: The thing is... Oh God this is so weird.

Carrie: Don't be afraid. Just tell me what you want.

You: ... Alright. I'm into... Dronification.

Carrie: Oh. I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that. But it still sounds fun! (giggle)

You: Y-You... Think so?

Carrie: Yeah. I will be doing what I want to do the most: please you. So, are you gonna brainwash me into your drone ir not?

You: I... Ok. Let's do it.

Carrie giggled in exitment. You then explain that you'll hypnotize her yourself, to brainwash her as you please. She smiles and Lays down, as you bring out a video with a spiral. After a shirt induction, she's asleep, deeply hypnotized.

You; Carrie, can you head me?

Carrie: Yes...

You: Excellent. Now, solos your mind to empty, and your personality to disappear. Do you understand?

Carrie: Yes...

You: Good. Now, let's Feel that mind of yours with new data. First of all, I want you to recognize that you're not a human. You're actually an empty drone, swinging for commands. Do you understand?

Carrie: I understand. I am a drone.

You: Your mind runs programs.

Carrie: My mind runs programs.

You: You have no will ir desires of your own.

Carrie: I have no will, ir desires of my own.

You: That's very good. Now, whenever I say, "drone activate", you will come online, and awake from this status, but when I say "Drone deactivate" you'll returno to this status, until I deactivate you. And you'll always speak roboticly. Say Affirmative whenever I give an order. Do you understand?

Carrie: Affirmative.

You: Now, when aí activate you for the first time, you'll requinte me to enter a usar, and a designation for you. Do you understand?

Carrie: Affirmative.

You then go pick up something you have on your desk. It's a colocar which has "501" engraved in it. You returno to your new drone, who's swinging for you to wake her up. But you have One last thing to do vetor waking her up.

You: One more thing. You have a more within you. It's desigbated "girlfriend more". It Will bring back Carrie's personality só that no One else knows you're a drone. Do you understand?

Carrie: Affirmative.

You: Here we go, then.

Do you activate your drone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)