More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Casterwill Casterwill

Do you activate your drone?

Yes

You: Here goes nothing. Drone activate.

The no.ent you Said that, Carrie's eyes opened in a flash. She stood up straight, looking into her surroundings. Her robotic mind processing everything arround her. She noticed a man, which was the One who activate her.

Carrie: Greetings, user. Please, insert user designation.

You: Master.

Carrie: Affirmative. User now designated as master. Do you wish to give this unit a code designation?

You: Yes.

Carrie: Please, insert unit's designation.

You: 501.

Carrie: Affirmative. This unit is now designated 501. Now instaling obedience protocoles. Do you wish to instal any other protocoles?

You: Instal sexual pleasure protocoles.

Carrie: Affirmative. To finish this process it os esquifes to destarte the drone. Do you wish to destarte now?

You: Yes.

Carrie: Restarting now.

Carrie's eyes closed and her head went limp. You waited a few seconds. She finally raised her head, eyes open. She, no, it was no longer Carrie, it was 501.

501: Greetings, Master. I am unit 501. I am Here to serve you. I come with lote off functions, including a girlfriend mode. What do you wish to test first?

You thoughts for a moment. Then you remembered it was getting late. Sรณ you thoughts about switching the drone off. But then, you remembered one detail.

You: 501, how do I do, ir you get low on battery?

501: This unit will warn the user. Then, it must give its owner a blowjob. The load of cum must be deposited in my mouth.

You: Ok. Well, it,s getting late, so, drone deactivate.

501: Deactivating.

501 deactivate itself, bringing back Carrie, who is still hypnotized. You went to her

You: All of your drone program Will remain in your subcousiousness. And even when woken up, your drone counterpart will be activated when I and only I say the words. Now, wake up.

You snap your fingers bringing Carrie out of hypnosis. And She still remembered everything you did to her. She giggles, and hugs you.

Carrie: So, you'll Just say the words, and 501 takes over, right?

You: Yep. But it's getting late. Let's have fun in the morning.

She smiles, and cirrose to going you two fall asleep on your bed, as you dream what you will have her do as a drone in the morning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)