More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

International Waters

[WP][TT] They made an agreement: It doesn't count as cheating if its in or on water. Then his friends invited her to go fishing with them.
From: u/blackdevilcat

Sofía entered the house, Danny paused his game to hang over the back of the couch. “Where have you been?” he raised an eyebrow.

She untied the belt of her trench coat, revealing the tiny bikini beneath, “I was giving Old Man Johnson’s hot tub a spin.”

Danny grinned, “The hot tub, or Old Man Johnson?”

She circled around, crawling into Danny’s lap, “Mmmm,” she kissed her husband, “Both.” Old Man Johnson’s cum still trickled into Sofía’s bikini bottoms. “And did you get up to any wet and wild fun?”

Danny gripped his wife’s ass, pulling her in close. “I went to the water park,” he groaned, his cock hardening as Sofía ground against him. “I met this guy, Jerry,” he said, “you’d have liked him.”

“Oh yea?” she could feel him through his sweats, taking the opportunity to pull his shirt off over his head.

“Mmmhmm. Lithe, soft, and your favorite, he had a big black cock.”

“Mmm, I do like those,” she smiled, lifting her hips just enough to pull down Danny’s pants. His cock sprung free, she pulled the ties on her bottoms tossing them aside. Danny’s cock easily slid into her creampied snatch. “So what did you and Jerry get up to?”

He pushed aside the small triangle covering her nipple, letting his thumb flick over the jewelry running through it. “We took a trip down the lazy river, found a secluded little alcove,” he leaned down licking his wife’s nipple, before continuing, “then jerked each other off.”

She moaned as Danny pulled her nipple with his teeth. “That’s hot,” she ran her fingers through his messy hair, hugging her to her chest, the smell of chlorine still lingering on his skin.

“And then, you know Beth, the gift shop girl over by the wave pool?”

“The cute little blonde with the delicious pussy?” Sofía inquired.

Danny smiled, knowing his wife had likely seduced the petite woman, she was exactly her type. “Well, after I was done with her, it would’ve tasted of my cum,” he teased.

“Mmmm, I wish I’d been there,” Sofía rolled her hips, pushing Danny’s head back for a kiss.

Danny threw Sofía onto the couch next to him, climbing on top of her. He frantically pounded into her, knowing he was close. “Oh I almost forgot, the guys asked if I wanted to go fishing tomorrow. You mind if I bail on the farmer’s market?”

Sofía moaned, still worked up from her visit to Old Man Johnson and Danny’s expert movements had her nearing the edge herself. “I,” she moaned, “I was actually going to cancel anyways.”

Danny huffed, “And why’s that? Going to spend more time with Mrs. Woodson?” Danny was still a little jealous that Sofía had managed to score his high school calculus teacher. He’d almost failed thanks to her generous bust and penchant for skirts.

She dug her nails across his back, “You know she only goes to the Y on Tuesdays.” Her pussy spasmed around his cock, her orgasm ripping through her body in a surge of pleasure.

The thought of Sofía and Mrs. Woodson in the sauna was more than enough to send Danny over the edge. He collapsed on to his wife, slipping between her and the cushions of the couch. He ran his fingers in circles over her brown stomach, imagining a stirring spoon, mixing his cum and Old Man Johnson’s in the cauldron that is his wife’s vagina. “So what are you doing tomorrow?”

“Fishing,” she smiled turning to kiss his forehead.

Danny chuckled, those bastards. Last week he had been to explain the situation to his friend Martin after he saw Sofía making out with a guy in the rain. And obviously Martin had deemed that information worthy of not only sharing, but acting upon. Although looking at his freshly fucked wife, he can’t really blame them.

“Is that okay?” Sofía asked, toying with Danny’s messy hair.

He knew she’d call it off if he asked. If his friends fucking his wife was too much. But since they made their “International Waters” agreement, that anything with water didn’t count as cheating, a couple months ago, Danny has almost enjoyed hearing about his wife’s escapades as much as engaging in his own. “We’ll have to buy you a rod.”


Danny carried their cooler full of white claws down to the docks. Sofía was at his side wearing her tiny green bikini. The barbels in her nipples poking through the fabric, and the bottoms covered by a sheer cover wrapped around her waist.

“Danny!” Keith called out from the boat, and then as if surprised she actually came, “Sofía!” At Sofía’s name, Martin and Oscar turned to look. Danny could see their excitement from there.

Oscar navigated his boat out to their regular fishing hole. The three of his friends constantly shooting glances at Sofía. He laughed to himself, they obviously didn’t want to be disrespectful, and none of them knew how to start things off. He enjoyed watching them squirm a little. Danny was about to start it himself, when Sofía cut in, “Well, boys, we all know why we’re here.” The other guys all grinned from ear to ear, “To fish,” and their faces contorted in confusion, Danny’s as well. “So first catch gets, first blowjob.”

Sofía laughed as the guys scrambled for their poles and tackle boxes. She rolled out a towel at the front of the boat, she stripped down, knowing she wouldn’t need clothes for long, plus she always preferred nude sunbathing. “Damn, how am I supposed to pay attention to fishing with that view?” Martin joked. Sofía watched as the rest of the guys readjusted themselves.

The minutes dragged on, Sofía was about to change the terms of the deal. She never had the patience for fishing, and had even less for sex. Then Martin called out, “I got one.” His hand whirled around the pole, reeling in the first catch of the day. The other guys groaned, each jealous of Martin’s luck.

Martin threw his fish back into the water and gave his hands a quick clean. The others continued fishing, Sofía wasn’t sure if it was because they didn’t want to openly watch her suck off their friend, or if they hoped the second fish would be rewarded as well. She approached him, cupping his cheek, her fingers ran over his neatly trimmed beard. “Did you bring a strap? Or how do you want to do this?” Sofía asked.

Martin laughed, “Did I bring a strap? I knew what today was about, of course I brought it.” Sofía watched, touching herself as Martin lost his shorts and slipped into his strap on. Pulling everything tight until the silicone cock rested perfectly above his vulva. She was impressed at how closely he’d matched his skin tone.

He sat back, unbuttoning his Hawaiian shirt. Sofía knelt before him, stroking his cock. She’d always admired his abs, and they were always a nice treat when Martin took every chance to go shirtless after his top surgery. Sofía stared up at him, making a show of rubbing the cock against her cheek, flicking her tongue over the head, stroking the shaft.

“Can I touch your,” she paused, gesturing to his vulva.

“Fuck yes,” he huffed, pulling her to mouth back to his cock. She gladly obliged, wrapping her lips around the silicone. Sofía loved how Martin shuddered at her touch to his genitals, plunging the first of her knuckles into him. He fell back into the seat, groaning as her knuckles pushed deeper into him, playing up the blowjob by pushing further down. “Just like that,” Martin groaned, “Another finger.”

Danny looked over as his wife slid a second finger into his friend, eagerly bobbing her head on his cock. He thought to himself, ‘How did I get lucky enough to land a sexy beast like her?’

“You going to cum for me?” Sofía cooed from in front of Martin. She plunged back onto the dick, gagging noises echoing off the water.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Martin grunted. Sofía gagged herself with the full length of his cock, swallowing it while Martin’s vagina squeezed around her fingers. “Fucking hell Sof.”

She looked around winking at Danny, spit coating her chin. “No more fish yet?” she pouted. “I guess it’s my turn to ride,” she bit her lip as she climbed onto Martin’s lap.

Danny adjusted himself as his wife moaned, lowering herself onto Martin’s spit soaked cock. He pulled her pierced nipple into his mouth, eliciting another moan from Sofía’s mouth. Danny’s pole jiggled with a fish on the other end. “Oh shit,” he started reeling.

Oscar approached, “Danny, my man. Give me the pole, and I’ll buy the next fight.” Danny shrugged his shoulders, everyone was going to get a turn anyways. He could wait and this way he didn’t need to buy the next pay-per-view fight. “Thanks, Sofía look what I’ve got,” Oscar called out, holding up the newly caught fish.

“Good job,” she moaned, rolling her hips in Martin’s lap. “Wash up and come here.” Oscar released the fish, rinsed off his hands, and nearly tripped trying to race over. “Woah, there,” Sofía laughed.

The three of them reposition, Sofía got on the bench seat, Martin positioning himself behind her, and Oscar stood in front of her after losing his pants. She moaned as Martin thrust into her, Oscar slapped his cock against her cheeks, smiling as she tried to pop it in her mouth.

The three of them fell into a rhythm Sofía sawing back and forth, one cock leaving a hole as the other dives deeper. Danny and Keith readjusted themselves, still waiting for a pull on their lines.

Before long, Sofía called out, “I’m cumm-ggaaggghhh,” as she opened to announce her orgasm, Oscar drove his cock deep into Sofía’s throat. Her nose pressed to his groin, her body quivering in pleasure, her leg shaking, her fingers digging into the foam seat beneath her, her moans escaping around Oscar’s buried member. He groaned in pleasure as Sofía’s spasming throat massaged his cock.

In the final moments of her orgasm, Oscar pulled his cock free, giving it the final strokes needed, unleashing a torrent of cum across her face. A large glob clung to her forehead, slowly rolling down. A couple streaks rested across her right cheek, and she licked her lips clean of the final drops. “Mmm, thanks,” she purred, running her finger across her cheek, scooping Oscar’s cum into her mouth.

“Anytime,” Oscar laughed, “and I mean that, holy hell. I’ll have to get a pool or something if it means more blowjobs.”

Danny chuckled, “She’s quite the fan of hot tubs.” Danny dropped his pole to the side, he was done playing at fishing. He pulled his wife’s face in for a kiss, guiding her hands to his belt.

“Keith, you’d best just come over,” Sofía suggested. And Keith didn’t need to be told twice. He placed his pole with the rest.

Danny guided her between them, and in a joint effort the last two boys lifted her. Danny held her up, his dick buried in her pussy. She kept her arms wrapped around his neck, her legs hooked over his arms. Keith took the cue and lined up behind her.

“Here use this,” Martin handed a small bottle of lube to him. He’d packed it with his strap. Keith slathered the lube over his cock, before pushing the head past Sofía’s puckered hole.

She moaned, leaning back against Keith’s chest. The two men kept her aloft while fucking her senseless. Her husband’s cock filled her pussy as Keith plunged into her bowels. Martin fingered himself while stroking his cock, watching the three people fucking. Oscar found his drink, his flaccid member slowly regrowing.

She turned, managing to kiss Keith, before turning back to kiss her husband. Her hand massaged her clit as the two cocks sawed in and out of her holes. She came hard, burying her face in Danny’s neck, crying out in ecstasy. Her clenching rear milked Keith’s dick for his own worth, painting her bowels white.

Danny lowered her back to the bench, fucking her through her orgasm and straight into a third. Martin made his way over, sitting on Sofía’s face, letting her tongue run over his vulva. He stroked his cock with one hand, the other tweaking her pierced nipples.

Danny gripped her thighs tight, filling her with every inch he has. His cock throbbed, exploding in the depths of her pussy. She whimpered into Martin’s crotch when he left her empty of cock. Luckily Oscar was ready for a second round, filling her sex once again.

The orgasms flowed freely for the rest of the day. Martin came again on her face. Oscar let loose another load in Sofía’s pussy. Keith’s cock was swallowed whole, letting his load drain down her throat. Martin fucked her again, while she sucked off her husband.

A bit of fishing happened but the ‘fishing trip’ wound up being a ‘fucking trip,’ who could’ve guessed. By the end of the day, Martin was the only one able to get hard, the others having been milked dry. Sofía took full advantage of Martin never going soft.

All day the guys mentioned other plans. “I’m going to throw a slip-n-slide party.” “We could all take a float trip.” “I’d love to show Sofía my shower.” “How much does a hot tub cost anyways?” “You’re officially invited to all future fishing trips.”

When they docked, everyone said their goodbyes. Poles and coolers loaded. Sofía and Danny held hands on the way home, singing with the radio, laughing about this and that. Their phones both dinged. Sofía checked, “Oooh, surprise surprise, Oscar just suggested we take a cruise vacation together.”

“That could be fun,” Danny said, grabbing Sofía’s thigh.

Danny’s phone dinged again. “I said we’re in.”

He laughed, “I guess we’re in.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)