More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 82 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Interlude for Episode 56: Rivals Gather

Minato was looking forward to fighting Shinki, Gaara's Adopted Son, he was A master of Magnet-Style and adept at the Use of Iron Sand. Truth be told He'd begun To Experiment with various Combinations of Sand, Gold Dust, and Iron Sand in Preparation for the Possibility of Confronting Shinki in the Exams. Shinki was always surrounded by a Cloak of Iron Sand, and Iron Sand wasn't as heavy as Gold Dust, but it was still twice as heavy as sand, while Gold Dust was Three point seven times heavier than Iron Sand. He'd taken to mixing them up, Combinations of Iron Sand and Gold Dust, Sand and Gold Dust, and Sand and Iron Sand were the limited number he could create, but he'd seen their merits first hand. See Iron Sand was immensely Arduous and Difficult to Control and Manipulate, so much so that only six Individuals are known to have been proficient in its use, Minato and his Father amongst them.

But Sand wasn't Magnetic, if Sand and Iron Sand were mixed together just enough that it wouldn't be too visually Noticeable, then Shinki would be Hard-Pressed trying to use it to his advantage. But more than this he had very low expectations for his teams Chances of making the cut, Sumire was the only one he believed would have more than a Chance to succeed, Namida though was his biggest concern, she was by far the weakest member of the Team, and a liability in nearly all Combat situations. Wasabi was the only one of the three he had hopes marginally large enough to have a chance to succeed.

But right now he'd had to get to a Date with Y, she had roped him into it, and Sumire and he didn't know where they were romantically and dedcided to stay friends for now. Which was why he was sitting at a Table waiting for Y.........

Who's Y?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)