More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abominable0man abominable0man

What could possibly go wrong for this lovely girl?

Interception

The sun was beaming pleasantly over the Wellsville High football field. The Wellsville Wombats were running drills on the field while the cheerleaders sat on the bleachers fanning themselves while they gossiped with each other. The cheer captain had kept them waiting for almost fifteen minutes before she came bouncing along.

"Good news, girls! I aced the finals!" Amy threw up her hands in excitement.

The squad cheered for her, hopping down from the bleachers to congratulate their leader.

"Way to go!"

"Let's go to the mall and celebrate!"

This provided the football team an arousing moment as the girl's tits bounced in their tight cardigans and their skirts teasingly flapped behind them. Their coach looked annoyed by their lack of attention.

The cheerleaders were all focused on their captain. It was no secret that Amy didn't have the best grades in school, and the possibility of Academic Probation had threatened her position as Head Cheerleader, and by proxy her level of popularity.

Many of her teachers liked to preach about the time she spent on her looks, networking, and cheerleading could be spent on actual schoolwork, but Amy felt she was above all that.

"Actually girls," She said once they had settled down. "I'm thinking tonight, I'll celebrate with Troy at the drive-in…"

Amy peered over her shoulder at the hunky football player running down the field. She had been stringing him along for several months while she went on dates with various other students. It wasn't that she didn't like him, so much as she liked to keep her options open.

She waved at him as he came back from downfield.

"Hey Troy! Can we talk?"

The cheerleaders watched with much interest as the gorgeous hunk broke away from the rest of his team. The blonde adonis took off his helmet, wiping sweat from his brow.

"What's up, Amy. Everything cool?"

"Everything is great actually," The brunette twirled her hair around her finger, pouting her lips.

"Troy! Get your ass back here!" His coach yelled.

Amy continued. "I know you're busy so I'll keep it short. I was just wondering if you'd like to see the drive-in tonight?"

His eyes went wide and Amy wondered if underneath all of his padding and his cup if his cock was getting hard. Everyone knew the drive-in was where you took a hot date when you wanted to get laid.

"Whoa, tonight?" He sounded astonished.

"TROY! Don't make me tell you again." The coach was fuming now. His face red as a tomato.

"Yeah, tonight." Amy giggled. "I've got some new stretch techniques to show you…"

The blood drained from Troy's head and he found himself speechless..

Amy stood on tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek. "So it's a date?"

"Totally…" Troy said dreamily.

It was at that point that the coach lost his temper. He snatched a football from another player and wound his arm back prepared to throw it at the easily distracted athlete.

In one swift motion, he sent the football rocketing over the bright green grass and aiming for Troy's back.

Un fortunately the lug realized his cleats were coming loose. He knelt down to fix them, just as the football would've hit him.

Instead it hit Amy square in the temple.

A resounding "OOOOOHHHH!" carried through the field as everyone watched the cheerleader get beaned.

She collapsed in the grass with a huge welt on her forehead. With her arms and legs splayed out, anyone looking had a perfect peek up her dress, especially Troy.

The lunkhead laughed, still not completely aware of what had just happened.

"No panties. Nice."

Meanwhile, the other cheerleaders swarmed in to help their fallen leader…

How bad is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)