More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by abominable0man abominable0man

How bad is it?

Short Bus Bad

"G'morning, Miss Haynes."

The doors to the Wellsville High Special Needs Bus swung open. Amy winced when Bob the bus driver said her name. It was bad enough having to retake her senior year with the mentally challenged kids, but everytime somebody used her name, she felt that shame wash over her.

In reality, Amy was just as smart as she had been. Not the brightest, but definitely not requiring any kind of special attention. It was that stupid football in conjunction with the final she had turned. It turned out things were not cool with Greg after all. He had purposefully answered the questions so poorly, that the immediate reaction was to check and see if Amy had suffered a severe concussion from the football.

To her credit, she tried to confess to paying Greg to cheat for her. No one believed that she would intentionally pay for "bad answers" though.

So here she was, reliving the last year of high school. This time, without her friends. They'd all moved on to college or other pursuits.

Unfortunately, there were plenty of other students who remembered Amy and they enjoyed making her life hell.

The brunette stepped onto the bus, keeping her head down and peeking over the top of her sunglasses to see if anyone noticed her. It was a cool day, so she had decided on a black skirt that swung above her knees and a light sweater. The blue top hugged her curves in a way that was very pleasing to the eye. Even with a bra, Amy felt a chill that caused her nipples to harden visibly in her top.

Amy was one of the few girls in the class, and certainly the most attractive. The handicapped and mentally challenged boys eagerly looked at her breasts. They whispered lewd comments about her, or let out low moans as they sat in their seats trying to hide their boners.

The scent of sweat and testosterone reminded her of "Away" games with the football team, but somehow it was worse. These weren't handsome boys in uniform. They were gross and disgusting idiots who were lucky that Amy was in their presence.

The haughty teen went to the back of the bus. The very back seat was open, but two oafish twins sat on either side of it. They had the build of football players, but their mental state was noticeably off. Both of them drooled as Amy's tits bounced in her top.

The only other seat was in the aisle and right next to a scrawny boy with ruffled blonde hair. He held his arms to his chest the way a hamster would. The way his eyes frequently darted from her tits, to her legs, and to the bus window, certainly reminded her of a rodent.

The bus began to rumble and Amy knew she'd have to make a choice soon, or risk bringing more attention to herself.

Between the twins, beside the rodent, or none of the above?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)