More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by xmare xmare

What's next?

Interactive Toy!

She looked at in the draw by her bed for a moment. "Any sex toy?" She said to herself, confused. She rummaged past the slightly intimidating rubber dildo she'd never used, some lube and assorted junk, and picked up her vibrator - a regular magic wand with an on/off switch - no fancy wireless remote or any way she could see of connecting to her computer. She assumed that it means that she's going to have to act, which is a bit annoying, but at least it makes sense.

She put the vibrator on her bed and prepared for her session. She swapped to her pastel pink minidress with black bra and panties, and applied some makeup.

She took a moment to close her eyes and ask herself one last time if she was ready to for a sexual performance in front of the camera. Up until this point, she'd only been suggestive for her viewers, and overcoming her shyness was going to require a lot from her.

She started the stream, clicked the 'enable interactive toys' button and waited for viewers to pass by.

At first, her viewer count was ticking between 1/2 viewers at a time - the usual light harassment from non-paying viewers like 'guest23424' and 'mrshowfeet69,' but things got interesting when someone called byzedis appeared in the chat. They seemed genuinely interested. She read:

byzedis: "Hey there."

"Hey, how are you, bye-z...bize..bizdis?"

byzedis: "Interactive toy! Apparently it's your first time!"

She was a bit surprised that he could see that, and felt a bit betrayed by OnlyCams' UI for a moment.

"That's right." She tried her most seductive voice. "Wanna try it out with me?"

byzedis: "Of course! Hold on."

The sound of coins hitting a virtual floor surprised Amber for a second. She nervously picked up her wand vibrator and was surprised to see it was already on. It must have been on for a while, she thought to herself. She looked down at it for a second before putting it gently between her legs. "No going back," she said as much to herself as to the camera. Without breaking eye contact with the camera, she arched her back and tried to put on a show but before she could manufacture a moan the toy shut off.

She looked down at it disappointed and confused. She looked at the screen and it said 'off'. Maybe it can control it? Maybe she'd bought a fancier vibrator than she'd meant to. She also saw that she had $3 in her account, which was exciting. This was easy money!

From this point, other viewers joined in with small tips, obliging her to hold the toy against herself, letting them control her pleasure for a bit. She wasn't sure if she was more turned on by the money she was making, by the fact other people are controlling it, or the vibrations themselves.

After 15 minutes it was clear that they were starting to gang up on her - repeatedly arousing her but turning the toy off before she could climax. No amount of biting her lip, begging or egging them on seductively was persuading them to let her cum. Earning $47 for feeling good for half an hour was much better than she'd seen from OnlyCams in the last week combined.

Once it was clear that this pattern had no sign of ending, she decided to take control of the situation. She leant back on the bed and said, "my turn, boys!" Now she was in control, she pushed the toy against herself firmly, turned it on, and started grinding against it gently as she rode the wave of pleasure. At this point, she didn't mind who saw her do this, a far cry from the shy girl who started the stream.

This was when she heard a clattering of 50 coins hitting a virtual desktop. This startled her out of her pleasure for a moment - she looked at the screen and gasped as she saw what it said, letting the toy drop a bit from between her legs. Not only were there now 23 viewers, but this byzedis man had paid $50 for "exclusive control," whatever that meant.

"Thank you!" She said, slightly out of breath from her own attempt at an orgasm.

She pushed the toy back against herself and relished in the build-up she'd been waiting for ever since the viewers had been able to control the toy, letting the waves build up and up before the toy turned off again.

Frustrated, she flicked the switch on and off a few times and groaned. "Come on! Let me have this!" She tried to drop the toy on the bed and find a new position to bargain with this mysterious user, but found that her hand wouldn't budge. She tried to use her second hand to pull the toy away from herself but it just also held the toy in place firmer.

byzedis: "Nah-ah! It's not going anywhere now!"

The toy turned on again, her abdomen tensing up in surprise, causing an honest and involuntary moan. She tried to get up in protest but as she knelt, she lost balance as her knee caught on her bedding and fell forward, with no hand free to break her fall. She was left with her face into the bedding and her ass in the air, with a toy jammed against her flower, through her panties, perpendicular to the camera. She turned her face toward the camera, her expression revealing how confused and frustrated she was. "How are you -- how is it -- doing this?"

byzedis: "I love playing with the new girls!"

She struggled to look at the screen, with her face buried in her bedding, as another jackpot sound emanated from her computer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)