More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quarantino31 Quarantino31

What's next?

Inside

Now inside the plane, Chris began to explain to the cast that there would be a required song every episode. This would be no problem for you, as singing would be the least of your issues in this game. However, some contestants, namely Duncan and Gwen were upset by this new addition.

“ Well I don’t have a problem with singing!” Courtney said.

“Yeah, cause you like singing,” Leshawna said.

“ Well, I don’t! Girls sing, little birdies sing. Duncans do NOT sing.” Duncan yelled out.

You decided to reach your arm out onto Duncan’s shoulder.

“My friend, there’s no shame in singing. If anything, it’s something to look forward to.”

Duncan immediately whipped his head toward you as you began speaking, but waited until you shut your mouth to retort.

“Does someone wanna tell what’s-his-name here it’s not such a good idea to put his hands on me?”

You pulled back your arm and raised your palms parallel to your chest in front of him.

“I’m sorry, just trying to help,” you said.

Chris continued, “Anyways, thanks for the interruption. As I was going to say, this is going to be the economy accommodation for the losers each week.”

He continued as you all walked through the plane to the much nicer first class section.

“This is the first class cabin, the domain of each week’s winners.”

“Ah, this is much more appropriate for what ladies deserve,” you say to Bridgette and Lindsey in particular, you even through in a wink towards Bridgette as punctuation.

Bridgette looked entranced by you for a moment, before coming to her senses.

“I- I have a boyfriend,” she said.

“Oh, of course,” you say. “I’m so sorry, I did not mean to insinuate anything by that comment.”

Bridgette shakes her head, embarrassed.

“Oh, of course not, I’m... I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, this is more my speed,” Ezekiel piped up. “Whichever one of you ain’t on my team shouldn’t get too used to this, eh?”

You looked over and noticed Heather glaring at you after your comments to Bridgette and Lindsey. But this was to be expected. You knew everything you needed to about Heather, and you knew she would get upset when you began to work your magic on the other contestants. But there wasn’t much she could really do, because of her trashed reputation.

“ Aaaand that’s pretty much it. I skipped the cargo hold and the alley, but I’m sure you’ll find those exciting destinations later. When I accidentally ‘Trap you in them.” Chris said as you walked back into the dining area.

The plane begins to shake, and several people lose their balance, including Bridgette who fell into your lap.

“Oh my gosh, are you alright?” You ask.

She stared up into your eyes, and you recognized the immediate signs of lust in them. The perfect bait to exploit later.

“Is the Earth moving?” She asked.

“No, we are!” Izzy said.

You moved into the elimination area where Chris began to explain the rules of elimination before throwing Ezekiel out of the plane as you began your take off.

...

The plane took off and Chris made you begin your first musical number. Nothing too special, except Gwen and Duncan almost quit over the singing, but ultimately decided to stay.

After a long eleven hour flight, you felt the plane begin to descend. You looked out and saw a very large desert.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)