More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Quarantino31 Quarantino31

What's next?

Egypt

Now out in the desert, Chris was brought up on a pedestal being held by two interns. You were all lined up in front of a starting line and just beyond it was a massive pyramid.

“ All right, Pyramid Over-Under means you choose how you'll get to the finish line. Either over or under the pyramid. Got it? Ready, set...”

When suddenly Ezekiel came running out from the plane. He said he climbed onto the landing gear. He insisted he was still in the competition, and eventually Chris conceded.

Chris flashed his cymbals, signaling everyone to go. You began to jog, but intentionally fell behind the group in order to see who was going where. You saw Izzy, Owen, Noah, Leshawna, Harold, DJ, Heather, Sierra, Cody, and Ezekiel head to go through the pyramid, while Duncan, Courtney, Gwen, Tyler, Lindsey, Bridgette go over the pyramid.

You had to make a decision. You knew you could do either one fine, it was just about what would help you more going forward. Going with Bridgette and Lindsey would mean you could help develop the relationships you already planted the seeds for, but there was definitely a lot more you could get away with by going through it.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)