More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dismfer Dismfer

How do you start?

Inside an exchange student

"John, if you don't hurry you'll be late for school," your mom tells you as she comes into the living room to a scene she's seen a hundred times since you turned 18. Mei-li the exchange student you are hosting hiding her face in her hands bent over the arm of the couch naked and you balls deep inside her. The girl was on exchange from Japan, and she had been living with your family since October. She was a lithe, petite girl with long black hair and soft skin. Her hips were wide and her tits fit her well however so you could hardly help yourself. Luckily you turned 18 that July and you were both going to have your senior year of high school together.

The number of times you the girl had to be in the thousands by now, being nearly Spring Break. You don't know what allows you to yourself on Asian women as if they're just sex toys for your pleasure but you don't care. It was just Mei-li that you fucked relentlessly either, the area you live in LA is filled with immigrants from China, Japan, Korea and elsewhere. Most boys your age were lucky to fuck one woman, you've blown your load in so many you literally lost count. Speaking of blowing loads...

You grab Mei-il by the hips and pound into her like she was a cheap whore and soon your balls tighten and flood her pussy with your cum. You sigh as you lightly thrust your dick in and out in time with your cum shots. Each time the Japanese schoolgirl bellow you squeaks as you thrust in and fire more jizz into her womb. After you finish you pull out and nod to your mom.

"I'm all set," you say as you wipe your cock on Mei-li's panties before tossing them back to her. "Let's get going Mei."

"Hai," she sniffles as she slowly and delicately gets dressed, tears tracks on her face even as she holds her head high. Even with a pussy leaking jizz she maintains her dignity as best she can.

"You keep using Mei-li to jack off and she's going to end up pregnant," your mom warns mildly like she was scolding you for not wearing a jacket in the rain. Mei-li visibly shudders at the thought, though given that you use her womb like a wad of tissues anytime you need to get off at home it's likely that she's in a family way already.

"Not my problem," you tell your mom shrugging. "Most rapists don't get to know their kids."

"I guess that's true. Mei how do you feel about having my son's bastard in you?"

"I-" Mei-li swallowed. "I shall do my best to be a good mother, Mrs. Doe. Being an unwed mother will be hard when I return to Japan, but it can't be helped."

"See," you say as you grab your backpack and head to school. "She understands it is fine. Besides, there are a few girls at school who are already showing, so I've done this before."

With that, the pair of your leave your small house and head out to get to school. It's a short walk, but Mei-li is walking so stiffly it takes longer than it should. Still you should make it on time, so long as nothing distracts you.

Do you make it to school or get distracted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)