More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Character Are You? (Name, Race, Level, and Class In Chapter Title: All Else In Chapter Body...)

Inquisitor Vladimir Stetson of Wessilton; Dhampire (Dayborn); Inquisitor 5. [Being Worked On, Two Chapters Deep, New Chapters In Mass Add.]

You never knew your mother. You have some hazy memories of the woman who nursed you, nursed you till you were twenty years old, at which point you were equivalent to a three year old human, but they are only hazy images and vague feelings, and you have no idea if that woman was or was not your mother, because you remember this happening in a monastery like the one you grew up in. Your birth records could perhaps have shed light on your heritage, had there not been a fire in the scriptorum when you were fifty-one, roughly seven-and-a-third years old for a human, that spread to much of the monastery, including the records room.

Still, your life was not as bad as it could have been: you were not subjected to the constant and fear which is the hallmark of most Dhampire's childhoods, and as such, plus living your whole life on hallowed ground till the age of one-hundred-and-twenty, you overcame your natural inclination towards evil totally, while the regimented and orderly routines of the monastery left you inclined to ordered and organized thinking, planing things days, weeks, sometimes months in advance, even as a child. Thus you are by and large Lawful and Good, though you would probably, when in your more somber moments, say you were truly Lawful but only Borderline Good, for you are rather cynical and judgmental, traits that are mostly absent in truly Good individuals.

Your skin is black as the night, your hair black as well and plaited down to your skull in what the reader would recognize as 'cornrows' to better pad your helmets and not be easily grabbed in a brawl. You have tight set, small, squarish teeth, well cared for and set in a 'lantern' type jaw. Your eyes have bruise purple irises and 'whites' so full of blood vessels that they look almost crimson, while the pupil glows faintly like a cat in dim light. Your shlong is on the upper side of average, but you have not had any complaints in that department from your several lovers over your 144 years of life, because while you have never married you have taken all the classes offered by the priests and priestesses of Hestia.

You are an Adventurer by profession and an Inquisitor by training, but now you have the chance to customize your character: you must chose what god/goddess/pantheon you worship and what 'Inquisition' and spells you have chosen from those they grant...

What god/goddess/pantheon do you worship and what powers do they grant you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)