More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

What's next?

Ino

Ino Yamanaka, the blond haired blue eyed ninja, had been working for months on techniques which she had discovered on a number of hidden scrolls she had found. The Yamanaka clan specialized in mental manipulation, but these scrolls specialized in powerful mind altering skills.

'From the basics of using different body parts as the base of jutsu based hypnosis, like eyes or breasts. To entering a person's mind to rewrite it. As well as emotion control and memory mastery. Now I have access to numerous justus which would allow me to reshape people to my whims.' she smiled as she thought of the things she could do with her new powers.

'Of course, the most important of all those are to get my crush. With these powers, I can convincing them to be mine. Then solve any problems which come up. Once that's done, I can continue with my plans.' she thought to herself as she began to track her crush. Which was hard in a ninja village of people trained to be observant of people following them.

However, she manages to do okay. Following her crush, she had to wait for a moment when they are alone. Which she managed to finally do. As she hid, preparing for her strike on her crush. Who was...

Who is Ino's Crush?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)