More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who is Ino's Crush?

Naruto Uzumaki

If you had asked most people in the village who Ino's crush had been, they would have all said Sasuke Uchiha. Like most women in the village, like Ino's former best friend and current rival. You would have thought that a city of ninja who are by their nature deceptive would have wondered if something so obvious was true. While most of her fellow female ninjas were that obvious, she was not. Especially since many villagers would not believe who she had as a crush.

Which was how the eighteen year old blond approached a male eighteen year old blond ninja in orange. Her crush was on Naruto Uzumaki, the man who continued to fight for the impossible. To be leader of the ninjas by being as loud and obvious as possible. She had lucked out as Naruto had traveled to a out of the way training ground to test his skills. He then noticed her as he called out, "Ino? What are you doing here?"

In the academy he might have been more harsh, but time had made them more polite with each other. She could feel his eyes look over her body, with shapely hips connected to a bubble booty. Her bouncy boobs, pouty lips, luscious legs, silken hair, flawless skin and more of her sexy beauty. She smiled, knowing this would help her desire to make Naruto hers.

"I was wondering if I could show you a jutsu that I have invented. Get your opinion on it." she told him as she went over the number of skills she could use to capture his mind, allowing her to convince him to what she wanted. She decided on...

What Jutsu does she choose to use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)