More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hollowking111 hollowking111

who did he see?

Ino.

As he was on his way to visit Tsunade and try to get some help,Naruto heard someone calling his name. Looking around he saw Ino Yamanaka calling out to him. Deciding to see what she wanted, he walked over to her and asked her "What's up Ino?"

"Hey Naruto! How you doing?" she replied, trying to start a conversation.

"I'm good thanks, so what did you need from me?" Naruto asked, getting to the point so that he could go and find Tsunade.

"Oh well, I was working at the hospital and I saw that you haven't had a check up in a while so I decided to come find you in order to fix that and give you one." Ino told him as she hid a smirk from appearing on her face.

"Oh! aaright so lets go and get this over with," he replied as he began to make his way towards the hospital.

"Good lets go," Ino said as she began to make some hand signs for a special jutsu, that she created just for this occasion.

Arriving at the hospital Ino lead Naruto towards an empty section of the place and quickly pushed him into an empty hospital room. As the door closed Naruto turned around in order to demand to know why she pushed him when Ino activated her justsu, causing him to stand up straight and stop moving.

"What are your orders my lady?" Naruto asked in a monotone voice and a blanked face while on the inside he was freaking out and yelling for answers.

Smiling in pleasure as her jutsu worked Ino reached down into her pants and pulled out her massive cock and said,"________"

What does she order him to do, Does she tell him to suck her off or does she demand that he bend over. you choose.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)