More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by treten treten

What does she order him to do, Does she tell him to suck her off or does she demand that he bend over. you choose.

Worship it.

“Worship it” said Ino and Naruto walked up to her and grabbed her dick with one hand, while he kneeling down and started massaging her balls with his other hand. Ino just sit down in the closest chair and let Naruto deal with her stress. She felt that the blond had talent to this. “Tell me, how come you know how to do this to this extent?”

“I've used henged clones to pleasure myself.” answered Naruto on a robotic tone, before he took Ino’s cock head into his mouth, moving his tongue around it while his hand still moved up and down on the part of her dick that isn’t in his mouth. Ino just chuckled at the answer while grabbed Naruto’s head and pushed it down slowly Naruto to deepthroat her.

Naruto of course had no problem letting her do that. All he wanted now was to serve Ino’s cock to the best of his abilities and if it required him to do this, then he'll happily do this. Tasting her precum though made him want to serve her more and more, making Ino’s justu stronger, and ensuring it is a permanent part of Naruto.

While Naruto did his best to serve Ino, she just let herself sink in to the sensation. Her test is working like a charm. “Drink as much cum and precum as you can Naruto. I want to make sure you love every part of it.” said Ino with a mischievous smirk on her face, not knowing the side effect, but knowing how the familiarity with her cum can change him later on.

Ino slowly let lose some moans thanks to Naruto’s work on her. If Hinata knew what she is doing… but poor girl thought making her cum taste different will help her out with Naruto. She let lose a chuckle that halfway died down, thanks to Naruto reaching the base of her fuck stick. She could not have believed it if anyone else said Naruto did it on his first try. She will try to keep him for herself for sure.

Naruto after reaching his goal used both of his hands to massage Ino’s balls, to make her cum faster and get more of her precum. After he started to feel her cock starting to pulse he pulled up to taste his master’s cum himself. After a minute Ino stopped.

“Well, well, well. You are truly a perfect first try for this jutsu. Now show me what you learned doing things with your clones.” she said with a smirk on her face. She is going to love this.

What does Naruto do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)