More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brothersammywilson brothersammywilson

What happens inside the mansion?

Initial observations, first encounters

Anna, aware she was walking into the lion's den, paused in the entryway to take in her surroundings. Much like the exterior of the building, the interior was holding up well for its age, despite everything being coated in a thick layer of dust. The mansion was two floors tall, separated by a grand staircase through the center of the home. Each floor contained a wide collection of rooms.

To you or I reader, that would be all we noticed. However, Anna, as a demon hunter, was trained to examine her surroundings with all her senses. She closed her eyes. She could feel a chill on her skin that would be dismissed as the coming of the night to most, but she knew that there were spirits in the house. She could feel the immense weight of despair in the building, which to her indicated the presence of demons. It was going to be a long night, maybe even a couple of nights, she may as well get started. She began to turn to move to one of the rooms.

Suddenly, a new sensation entered her perception: arousal. Her heart rate quickened, her body temperature, cold a few moments ago, shot up dramatically. More lewdly, she felt her nipples rub against the fabric of her bra. There was a lust demon present. Anna reached into her pockets, palmed a flask of holy water, and turned around quickly.

There, at the top of the stairs, stood a humanoid form. It resembled a man, and a good looking one at that. He had thick, powerful legs, and a well defined torso. He wore a shirt, with several buttons missing, and slacks. He had shaggy, neck length hair, all and all he was a good looking man, well, except for the massive curved horns and wings and tail that is. That information identified him to Anna as an Incubus. And, given the length of his horns, an ancient one at that. He smiled at her.

"Well I must say, madame, it's not often we find travelers in our home." He spoke, his words, spoken with a Louisiana accent, flowed like honey. Anna was intensely aware of the fact that only her training was keeping her from ripping her clothes off and falling to her knees. His presence was stronger than most incubi she had faced, if not all of them. "But I sense you're not here for a visit and a cup of tea, demon hunter", she felt a pulse move through her body. She stifled a moan building in her throat, but her mind held firm, she could withstand his best shot, and he knew it.

"You'll forgive me if I don't come down there and get doused with that holy water you're trying so desperately to hide, much like the heat between your legs." Anna blushed despite herself. "No matter, I will have that sweet cunt of yours before we're through, I'll just need to break you down a bit first." He smiled a wolfish grin, and then disappeared.

Anna turned and ran out of the mansion, and back towards her camp. The incubus had nearly corrupted her mind with words alone. She needed to cleanse herself of his influence, and there was only one way to do that.

She made it back into her protective warding, checked that it was still intact, then unfastened her pants, dropped them and her panties down to her ankles in the middle of the woods, and drove two fingers deep inside herself. Her knees buckled, and she fell to the earth. She made for quite the sight, her naked, curvy ass up in the air, one hand on her clitoris, the other buried inside herself, but for her, as pleasurable as this made her body feel, this was strictly functional. She couldn't do her job revved up from the incubus' stimulations. She needed to orgasm to clear him from her mind. And orgasm she did, moaning into the earth as she spasmed and fell flat on her stomach.

After some time to recover, Anna cleaned herself up, dressed, and, freed from the demon's influence for now, made her way back into the mansion, set on accomplishing her task.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)