More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ElvenStrider ElvenStrider

Info Page 2?

Info Page 2

Money Info

100 copper coins make 1 silver, and 100 silver is 1 gold. There is a platinum coin equal to 100 gold, but that's mostly used by banks and royals for large deals worth thousands of gold.

Items

Items will be ranked Common/Normal, Rare, Magic, Legendary, and the extremely rare class of Mythic items

Examples. Common: Iron Sword. Rare: Sharpened Silver Blade. Magic: Ancient Moon-blade (collects moonlight into its blade and can use it to perform various attacks.) Legendary: Ancient Sword of a forgotten king. Mythic: Think of Mjolnir or Excalibur, only a few such items exist and are deeply tied to myths and lore in the world.

Outliers to the ratings above include quest items with no durability, old or used items(like the overalls our heroine gets which break on her) which are meant to be temporary items, and ??? Class items. Mysterious items that even the best identifiers in the game can’t tell the rating.

other ??? things exist such as secret groups, fame for unknown areas or groups, or lost items, forgotten by the world itself.

Friends Details Expanded

Clark: Clark(25) is Alyssa's childhood friend, and lives just across town from her, so they often meet up in person, he is tall and blonde, and was the optimal high-school "jock", but now has gotten into gaming with Alyssa and the others. He also has had a crush on Alyssa since high school, partially due to her intensely bad luck with clothes.

Looks: Tall, towering over the girls in the group, with short blonde hair, high muscle mass from years of sports in school, and a broken nose. He is clean shaven usually, only able to get fuzz if any facial hair. Has a bad scar across his back from a car accident.

Mai: Mai(21) currently living halfway across the world for school and is the youngest, and shortest, of the group, Mai is the most adventurous of them all and convinced the others to get and play Hero' Summit with her, her hobbies include Kendo(Japanese swordplay using bamboo swords), surfing, hiking, and getting naked in public.

Looks: While short, Mai has modest breasts, on the smaller side. She has shoulder-blade-length wavy brown hair, and lots of freckles, she also has a relatively even tan from practicing her exhibitionism in her backyard, tanning and sneaking about. Is generally tomboyish in how she dresses outside the game.

Yuki: Yuki(22) Yuki is the shyest member of the group, she was introduced to Clark and Alyssa by Mai, who was her next-door neighbor until she moved for school, Yuki takes dance classes in reality, so assumed the Dancer class would be a good fit for her, not knowing how the class's set outfits look, Yuki is very shy about her body, wanting nothing in the world more than to be fully covered and never be seen nude. Yuki does live in the same town as Alyssa and Clark, but rarely meets up in person.

Looks: Petite Asian girl, with long black hair, nearly reaching her ass, is just slightly taller than Mai, but due to her shy nature and tendency to crouch in the corner out of the way, people mistake their heights to be the other way around. Is very flexible and athletic, but does not have a muscular body, due to most of her exercise coming from dancing. has rather large breasts, though she tends to hide them away in baggy hoodies in person when she goes out at all. Is very pale.

Lynn: Lynn(26) Lynn met Alyssa online and in the past year, became part of the larger friend group, none of the others, including Alyssa, have seen Lynn in person, so none of them know that in reality, Due to her family's nudist lifestyle, Lynn has barely worn clothes most of her life, making her job as a tailor in the game slightly ironic.

Looks: Not much is known look wise about Lynn, she has mid-back length blonde hair, and a concise full body tan from years of being nude in her daily life, while her breasts are rather small, barely bumps, she does have quite a cushioned ass, which she believes to be her best feature.

Alyssa: 25, has lived in the same city her whole life, and brought together the current friend group over a few years, She has had what some would call a curse her entire life, constantly losing her clothes in some form or another, Clark has lost count of how many times he has accidentally been flashed in one way or another while hanging out with her, It doesn't matter how secure the clothes are, one way or another, they are bound to come off or break, exposing the embarrassed redhead. While she does not purposely want to be seen, she does find the idea of being naked arousing, especially when she sees other people naked in public, and occasionally ends up aroused due to her bad luck, but doesn't seek out nudity. Alyssa is also very submissive, almost to a fault, as seen in the non-canon side story involving Clark.

Looks: Our embarrassed redhead is just that, a natural redhead, inherently pale, with freckles covering her often blushing face, when let down, her hair nearly covers her ass, and if she thought about it at the moment, could like be used as a form as cover for her nudity in most cases. She has moderately large breasts, and her ass is plump, but not large. she is short, but still taller than Yuki and Mai, reaching about the same height as Lynn, both of whom are nearly a foot shorter than Clark. She has two tattoos, which don't appear in the game, only in reality, one being the moon on her ankle, and the other being a tramp stamp, somewhat resembling a succubus crest, which she got while drunk at a party once. She also has a pierced belly button in reality.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)