More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Story?

Infiltration

Before Quake and before even Agent Daisy Johnson there was the Hacktivist Skye who worked as a member of the Red Tide. Recruited by Agent Phil Coulson after the Project Centipede Agent Skye was initially trained by Agent Grant Ward until his betrayal of SHIELD and subsequent incarceration.

As such from time to time some of Ward’s more reputable sources would send messages through the old back channels in hopes of relaying vital intelligence to the double agent. Intelligence Skye would intercept such as the one from Professor Lawson, a University Professor the Asian American Agent knew was a legitimately good person and not a traitor.

Intelligence suggests that Hydra has set up a base in an old, abandoned iron refinery just off the coast of the Chesapeake Bay for surviving Agents who may have been burned. Agents that could be a gold mine of intelligence if captured by SHIELD themselves or other government agencies given SHIELD was currently listed as a rouge agency.

Sadly, Skye was not given the go ahead to confirm the intelligence as she was considered too green and the source too unreliable. Yet something in the back of her mind told her that the intel was good, and she decided to simply make a quick trip to the refinery, confirm the intelligence, and then disappear after calling the local authorities. All and all a very simple task so long as Agent Coulson doesn’t catch her or worse her instructor Melinda May.

Shuddering at the mere thought Skye prepared for the mission by donning her SHIELD Uniform consisting of simple black jeans and a blueish-gray zip-up jacket that provides mild protection against projectiles, knives, and flames. Combined with a tactical belt consisting of a hip holster, lockpicking equipment, and hacking gear Skye was well equipped for a sneaking mission.

Finishing up her ensemble with fingerless gloves, laced boots, and a chest harness with a hood attachment Skye knew she would be practically invisible in the dark while the hood would keep Skye’s ridiculously long hair out of the way in case things got messy.

Preparing for infiltration, the Agent looked at herself in the mirror as she always did and admired her naked form. Her perfect physique honed from years of training and a healthy lifestyle but most importantly desired by countless men and even women on base. Chief among them being a mechanic named Derek who was currently fixing up a vehicle for her to use for her trip.

Now given the secrecy of the mission she couldn’t go through normal channels, so she went through Derek, a handsome guy who was so low on the totem pole at SHIELD Skye had better security clearance.

Not that she would ever admit this as the Asian-American heard a knock on her door and quickly looked at the monitor to see Derek on the other side. The upper section of his green overalls tied around his waist as his toolbelt hung loosely just below. In other words, a stereotypical gearhead who spends more time around cars than actual women. This alone made it remarkably easy for the young Agent to coerce him into doing him a few favors through the power of cleavage.

This time however she knew that she was going to need something more than just a shot of cleavage especially after the last favor left Skye naked in the machine shop after hours. Needless to say, Derek was really good with his fingers as Skye learned in the five minutes he let her play with her naked body.

The memory oddly made Skye feel a bit wet inside as she opened the door, allowing Derek to enter and find a very naked Agent in front of him.

“Started the fun without me huh?” Derek asked, admiring Skye’s very nude form as she stepped towards him.

“Just wanted to cut to the chase.” She explained, brushing away her long brown hair before asking “So what do I owe you for getting everything ready?”

Tilting his head up in a joking manner Derek answered, “Hmmm how well I don’t want to put a price tag on our relationship so how about until we’re both satisfied?”

Smirking Skye asked, “What’s satisfied to you?”

“We’ll see” Derek answered before locking lips with the stunning Agent and pushing her against the wall, pinning her beneath his weight.

After everything that happened with Agent Ward and her last few relationships Skye was in no mood for a relationship but a fuck buddy she could live with as she quickly helped the man undress himself. His rather impressive member was already at attention by the time he was naked as Skye immediately tried to get on her knees to play with it.

Not wanting to end the party just yet he grabbed Skye by the wrists and held them above her head with one hand, showing his strength and the size of his hands.

“Whoa there little lady let’s not end things too quickly now.” He teased “Maybe we should keep your hands restrained until you need them.”

Skye was never a fan of bondage, not even with her boyfriends, but with Derek she was willing to give it a shot as she placed her hands together and said “Go ahead. I won’t bite.”

Smirking, Derek reached down and grabbed a role of electrical tape and quickly wrapped it a few times around Skye’s wrists before pinning them over her head once more with one hand.

Returning his lips to Skye’s face he began to slowly bring them lower and lower, biting Skye’s neck just for the hell of it and then use his free hand for groping Skye’s exposed breasts. Something people would literally commit treason for in Derek’s eyes as under normal circumstances a guy like him would never have a chance in hell with someone like Agent Skye. Now with everything going on he has that chance, and he fully intends to enjoy every second of his blessings until it runs out.

Holding Skye’s perfect breasts in his hands they felt like magic as he squished them softly at first before giving them a good old-fashioned slap just for the hell of it. Skye’s moans of pleasure only interrupted by the quiet moans of pain the spy would slip in-between trying to keep her trembling legs from collapsing under the weight of Derek’s pleasure.

It was unheard of in Skye’s mind to break so easily but she couldn’t deny the results as his hand pulled away from her wrists and began to grope her other breasts. His two hands making short work of Skye’s resistance as he quickly noticed the poor girl was just barely able to stand under his menstruations. So, he quickly tossed her onto her bed and quickly joined her, his member growing surprisingly larger than it was a few minutes ago.

“Are you ever gonna stick that monster in me?” Skye asked, curiously of course, as Derek spread her legs apart.

“Patience Agent.” He replied, smacking the side of Skye’s ass for good measure. “We don’t want to end things too soon, do we?”

Shaking her head Derek smiled as he moved in for the kill by sticking his tongue between the folds of the Agent’s pussy and started licking. A very interesting feeling for Skye as she never had a lover willing to go that far for her and now that she did, she was embarrassed at how unladylike she sounded at that very moment.

Her moans bounced from wall to wall as Derek couldn’t help but notice how she tasted quite fishy down there…though she would never say that. In fact, he enjoyed the taste between his lips as he was very thankful that Skye was clean down there otherwise this would be an interesting adventure.

Still, he was enjoying the sounds of pleasure coming from such a badass agent and her bound hands on the back of his head to push him deeper. The inability to do so was quite frustrating for poor Skye as she felt herself moan louder and feared that her neighbors might hear her and call security. Just the thought alone embarrassed Skye as she quickly reached for the nearest pillow and placed it over her face to muffle her growing moans.

All the while she begged him to go faster and faster and faster, his tongue rolling between the walls, up and down, side to side, and in and out. It was all too much for the poor girl as she finally told Derek something every man wants to hear.

“I’m about to cum.” She said, her voice incoherent, but he understood the gest of it and decided to simply speed up faster and faster, enjoying the shaking Skye held in his grasp.

She just couldn’t believe it as Derek brought to a state of orgasm and the highly trained spy in turn let out a near ear shattering scream of pleasure before a large amount of cum came squirting out of her pussy. The clear liquid stained her bed sheets, blanket, and worse of all stained her legs meaning she had to take a shower once more before leaving on her mission.

Exhausted and panting for breath Skye was too weak to even remove her restraints as she simply laid there, out of breath.

Dropping next to her Derek smiled and decided to tease the poor girl “I don’t know why you’re so exhausted I did most of the work.”

Laughing for the first time in a while Skye moved in for a kiss, her bound hands sadly getting in the way as she tasted her juices on Derek’s lips.

Pulling back, she had to ask in a curious tone “Is that really how I taste?”

Joining her in the laughter Derek answered with an enthusiastic “Yeah you do.”

Both laughed for several seconds whilst lying in bed as Skye slowly began to regain her strength and finally decided to return the favor.

“So, is it time to play with the monster?” Skye asked, touching Derek’s cock with her bound hands as if begging to touch it.

Smirking Derek replied in an arrogant tone “Well I’m pretty sure your pussy is still in recovery so what else do you have in mind?”

“Oh, I’ll ride that monster next time. For now, sit on the edge of the bed I’m going to try something.” Skye requested much to the confusion of her partner.

Still, he gave Skye the benefit of the doubt and sat at the edge of the bed as instructed while the spy quickly hopped off and got on her knees in front of him. Her intentions were clear as day of course but neither party was willing to stop.

Licking her lips, she naturally began the next level by licking his shaft from balls to tip, perking his rather impressive member up.

She then proceeded to wrap her lips around the tip of Derek’s cock, sucking it like a lollipop before slowly bringing her head down lower and lower with every bob. Her actions were obvious as she was no doubt trying to see just how deep she could get before pulling out when she started to .

It was rather interesting to watch as the spy quickly realized that it was easier to pre-breathe before going down on him than it was to hold her breath. A simple trick from underwater training that she did not expect to use when blowing a man from Maintenance, but she wasn’t about to complain as she slid her mouth deeper and deeper down Derek’s shaft.

Realizing this was as far as she could go for the moment Skye decided to make light of the situation by speaking her Derek’s dick still in her mouth.

“Look ma no hands.” She joked; her voice muffled by the gag as she displayed her bound wrists in hopes that she might be understood.

Laughing at the joke Derek’s laughter caused his dick to vibrate, which in turn caused Skye to laugh as she quickly found herself on his member.

Quickly pulling out Skye stopped at Derek’s tip and looked at the man before her with a smile on her face, her tongue lapping around the tip of his cock while he did his best to stop himself from shooting out strings of cum. Something Skye was admittedly thankful for as she couldn’t believe that the first blowjob she ever gave to someone and it was a coworker no less.

It was weird but Skye had to admit she enjoyed it as she dove back in again this time taking it slow at first and then slowly but surely going faster and deeper with every push.

Soon Skye found Derek’s hands on the side of her head forcing the spy to go deeper during some rounds while other times go faster. The results speak for themselves as Derek soon became the one that was moaning as he Skye to go faster than she thought possible.

It didn’t take long for Skye to start letting out wet gargling sound from attempting to keep up with the speed he wanted. Alas, Skye quickly found herself overwhelmed and began coughing, forcing Derek to give her a temporary break she gladly accepted by playing with his balls to keep his cock standing.

Eventually she had recovered enough to go back down and this time she went all the way down until she reached his balls and soon found herself trapped there by Derek’s hands. An action Skye approved of naturally as it allowed her more motivation to speed things along or risk on his cock once again.

Pulling her hair, forcing her to go balls deep, Skye loved it all somehow and she didn’t want to stop as she begged Derek to pull harder. So he did as the Asian American soon found her eyes beginning to water from the lack of oxygen and once again she strangely enjoyed it.

Clearly, she was doing a good job as Derek soon release her head and allowed the bound spy to continue sucking his dick however she liked. A fact that Skye took full advantage of by licking his shaft, playing with his balls and by starting to talk dirty to him.

“You like me sucking your cock don’t you?” She asked with a seductive voice “You want to cum don’t you? Go ahead cum all over my face.”

“I’d rather cum in your mouth.” Derek retorted before grabbing the back of her head once more and began to skull fuck the living shit out of the poor girl.

By now Skye was beginning to cry as she felt herself unable to breathe, unable to think, and unable to resist despite only having her arms bound and in front of her no less.

It was all rather strange, but Skye wasn’t going to complain, she needed a good fucking and she was going to get it as she quickly noticed Derek’s head leaning back as if he was barely able to control himself.

Realizing what was about to happen Skye sped up the process by sticking out her tongue before making her way back down again.

Apparently, that was just what the doctor ordered as she soon tasted the salty chunky white seed of pre-cum on the tip of Derek’s cock. So, she sped up and looked him straight in the eyes as if daring him to explode in her mouth. A dare he happily accepted as he let out a mighty powerful moan and exploded in Skye’s mouth, releasing thousands of his seed in the form of white, sticky cum globed together into salty chunks.

Skye couldn’t believe this was happening, but she swallowed it all and made it a point to open her mouth to show him her achievement. An impressive feat considering the build up the poor man must have saved for this very occasion. Damn blast was so large Skye felt her face was another unfortunate victim as she quickly wiped it off and smeared his seed all over her chest.

Exhausted by both parties Skye had to ask if he would like to shower together, a question the man obviously took up on though insisted that he bath her due to her bound state.

Again Skye wasn’t about to complain as they emerged and quickly got dressed before Derek escorted her to the garage.

From there he was given one last squeeze of her wonderful breasts before the Agent drove off to complete her covert mission.

What will happen when she arrives?

A) Successful Infiltration?

B) Caught at gate?

C) Stopped on the way?

D) Vehicle Breakdown?

E) Caught by SHIELD?

F) Other

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)