More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DanMz DanMz

What's next?

In the beach on Rio

Morena was go to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil to divulge your new movie, but she decide avail to take one day off, and go to the beach in Rio.

In this day, Morena has a dress a black bikini and she had taken a big black handbag, she had a lay down in the beach for a few minutes, so she was a swim and when her back to things, had two guy had taken her handbag and put all her things inside the hangbag, Morena go closer fast they.

Hey! What they you doing! - Morena Say

The two guys looking to Morena, she had stop in front they, one guy was take her handbag another pulled a knife and apoint for Morena.

This is a assalt! - Say the guy with knife

Morena has scared and up her hands.

Sorry, can taken my things - Say Morena

Yes, we will taken all! Take off you bikini! - Say the guy with knife

What?! - Say Morena

You has a deaf? Take off all you bikini and give for me now! - Say the guy apoited the knife for Morena.

Oh no, please i will be naked... - Say Morena

Now! - Say the guy

Ok, ok, take easy! - say Morena

Morena untied her bikini top, take off the top with the right hand and use the left arm to cover boobs, she give the top on her rigth hand to the guy wtih knife and he put the top on handbag, Morena with the rigth hand untied the left side of you bikini bottoms, this exposed her pussy to they guys, so she untied fast the right side of bikini, take off and give to the guy, he take the bikini bottoms and put on hangbag, Morena cover her pussy with the rigth hand.

Now turn around! - Say the guy

Morena obey not just because the knife, but she think that make this they guys cant see her naked of front and she think yet that the guy was say this because she cant see for where diretion they run, so Morena turn in around and one second

after this one of they guy give a slap on ass of Morena, she blushes to percive the truth: the only intim part of her body that the assalts cant see during the assalt is her butt and she show for they her full naked butt when she turn around, after few seconds she look for back, they guys are run for farway,and Morena stay in beach very embarrassing, angry and totaly full naked.

What she gonna do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)