More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Are you hosting or studying? What happens next?

In the City of Love(ly Salauds)

The Student Exchange Program was treating Markus quite well so far, as two months into the program, he was already sent to live with several women in the provided boarding house paid for by the school. Truly, the only thing that was keeping him from living such a dream was probably the language barrier, which was starting to hinder his studies to a degree, but at least his roommates could understand him still.

It was on one fateful afternoon, while he was studying the history of the Hun Invasion of Paris, one of his roommates passed him by. At first, he ignored her, knowing full well that, even if some of the girls had a liking to him, they weren't straightforward about it, either teasing him or being downright hostile towards him.

It took a few seconds but his attention was eventually taken away from his studies to his roommate whom he identified as Lucille - the redhead of the group who proved not to like him very well.

"Markus, if you truly wanted to learn more about Paris-" she said without the s, "then you should go outside rather than breathe in dust. There's a reason we don't touch those, don't you know?"

Closing the book and taking in a deep breath, Markus stood up and opened the nearby window, "I love all of these ancient Traffic Jams and the floods of tourists in monumental Paris. While you may think that I cannot live in the moment, in truth, I'm just waiting for a time when purse snatching and line waiting isn't a problem."

"Hah!" She chuckled. Stretching while looking up, Markus was at least given a moment to appreciate Lucille's abs and satin lingerie before he was berated once again, "Living in the moment by reading yesterday? You foreigners truly have a sense of humor, and yet it was you who made all of the stereotypes that plague this country."

With no retort, or no positive way out, Markus simply accepted her snark and wished to move on and strategically make his way to the living room. Lucille had something different in mind, however.

"But truly, you are in 'The City of Love,' no? Then tell me something, Markus, why don't you proclaim love for tits? Maybe you'll start having a different opinion of us." Baffled by such a statement, Markus was wondering as to what she was talking about.

With a smirk, Lucille pulled the folds of her shoulderless turtleneck to reveal her perky tits, flashing them with pride, as if this was some sort of competition - Markus felt a tent form in his shorts.

img

In no time flat, Lucille found herself on her knees, arms awkwardly balancing herself as she gagged on the seven inches of purebred Markus, who held both sides of her head, shoving his cock inside of her head.

Saliva drooled onto the floor as Lucille obtusely took in inch after inch of this foreigner's shaft. And while she was violated, something in her felt as if she was asking for this. Add to the fact that Markus pulled out deliberately as if to let her breathe, it does feel like a punishment - however disproportionate it truly was.

Markus calmed down and pulled out, lifting his wet cock as Lucille took coughed and panted, needing an arm to balance her from the floor. Realizing his mistake, the foreigner quickly apologized, "I- I'm sorry Luccile, I lost my temper there, and it just seemed li-"

Before he could finish, the Frenchwoman slapped him across the face and yelled, "Put that cock inside of me now, tois Fils de pute!"

Quickly she jumped onto him, legs crossing behind Markus. With no other choice, he pulled down her satin panties and navigated his musky penis with the help of Lucille, who seemingly had an idiotic smile on her face as Markus began impaling her pussy on his cock.

Unable to stop herself from repeating "Bordel, Bordel, Bordel!" or "Oui! Oui! Oui!", and furiously patting Markus's back, the man could only support the weight of the two until he had her placed on the desk that he was reading from - and on top of the book that she insulted earlier.

Grabbing onto her hips, Markus furiously inserted himself deep into her, much to the approval of Lucille who has resorted to biting into her red beret with her eyes seemingly trying to escape to the border of her skull.

Stuck in a state of bliss, she was the first to ejaculate, covering the desk and Markus's crotch with her juices with fingers following up at the mess attempting to clean, or spread across, her pelvis. All of this led to the climax, where Markus did not give Lucille the benefit of cumming inside her snatch, much to her vocal disappointment, as he pulled out to jack off instead and sprayed her toned abs with lines of thick hot jizz.

Lucille collapsed but was still breathing, hands playing with the cum which was on her stomach as Markus shook his head, cursing under his breathe before leaving.

The next day, Markus was greeted with a suspiciously friendly Lucile, seemingly making her intentions known.

img

img

"Bonjour Mon Ami." She said, and in the head of Markus, he asked: 'Since when were we friends?'

Does he go for round two, or switch to another partner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)