More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zorrila7 zorrila7

Where does she start?

In bed

Danielle lays in bed, fast asleep until she hears a sound.

"Danielle, wake up! NOW! Get up!" It was her mom. For some reason, she wanted her to get up at around 6:00 in the morning.

"Mom, what do you want?!"She asked, annoyed.

"It's the lunar eclipse! It's starting! Everyone from the neighborhood is outside, come on let's go!"

Her mom ripped the blanket off her, exposing the fact the twenty year old girl was wearing nothing buta long, white T-shirt. No underwear, no pants just a T-shirt, it's what Danielle always wore to bed.

"Let's go, Danielle!" Her mom ordered.

"Mom, let me get dressed first!"

"No time, the eclipse has already started!" With that, Mrs. Fox grabbed Danielle by the arm and dragged her out of bed. To help her stay awake, Danielle grabbed a can of orange juice before going outside.

Wearing only a T-Shirt, Abruptly the greater part of her senses were on full caution. She knew about her areolas jabbing into her T-Shirt, her exposed feet hitting the asphalt, the breeze blowing between her uncovered legs, and now and again hitting that place in between.

Danielle could feel her T-Shirt fluttering with each step, uncovering a touch of her exposed bottom each time. She could feel everything bobbing and wiggling uninhibited. She could hear the autos zooming past her, and some chatter in the road.

Danielle felt the icy sweat on the palm of her hand as it held her mom's as she understood the greater part of this. At that point Danielle heard a car horn sound alongside her and her mom, which brought her back to the real world, Danielle heard the man yell something that she didn't exactly hear. She thought about whether it was meant for them.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)