More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jack29 Jack29

What's next?

In a college dorm

Jake stared at his laptop in his dimly lit college dorm. He never used the painful florescent ceiling lighting, but could only afford one small standing lamp. His girlfriend Alexis said she liked the "moody athmosphere". Something about it was romantic I guess. "Not very romantic if you break an ankle because you cant see anything" Jake said to himself as he glanced down at the cast encompassing his foot. A knock at the door collided with his melancholy mood. "Jake, open up it's me!" The bell of Alexis' voice came through the door. Jake stumbled out of his chair and hobbled to the door. Alexis stood outside in black skinny jeans that hugged her curves like a formula 1 hugged the indy 500. Her best friend Maddie was with her.

"What's up cripple?" Maddie joked as they entered. Jake smirked and hobbled to sit on his bed.

"Just trying to finish this paper for my lit final. Thankfully I haven't broken my hands yet." He wiggled his fingers in the air.

"Yeaa thankfully not." Alexis giggled. She and Maddie exchanged glances. "Wanna take a break? We have something to show you."

"Sure, maybe it's good if I take my mind off Hemingway for a minute." Alexis sat down close to Jake on the bed.

"Maddie and I found something today at the tech lab." Maddie came and sat down on the other side of Jake. She sat oddly close to him also, he could feel both girls hips pressed agaist him.

"Voilá!" Maddie pulled what looked like a metal chain bracelet out of her bra. Jake took the bracelet and examined it.

"Huh, what is it? And what were you doing in the tech lab?"

"None of your business!" Maddie snatched the bracelet back from him and stood up. As she stood she placed her hand on Jake's thigh. 'What the hell is going on.' He thought.

"But you haven't even seen the best part. You ready?"

"Ready for bad 2000's fashion to come back? I think I'll pass."

Maddie rolled her eyes and slipped the braclet on. Instantly she vanished, clothes and all. Jake stared at the spot where Maddie used to be.

"This...this is some trick right..." He stumbled out.

"Nooo there's no trick here." Alexis quietly said. Silence deafened the room as Jake searched for some sign of Maddie.

"Wh-where the hell did..." Suddenly his t shirt was pulled forward.

"I'm right here Jaaaake." Maddies voice came from in front of him. "Right in front of you and ready to play." Her voice sounded different, it had a eerie echo as if it were coming from a far distance.

"Wh- what the hell..." Jake stutteted to himself. Jake's shirt was released and he fell on his elbows onto his bed. "Ok...ok so you can turn invisible."

"Not just invisible." Alexis corrected. "We think the bracelet puts you in some kindof different plane of existance. You can't touch anyone, but you have some kind of control over inanimate objects. I'm not sure how to put it clearly." Jake felt hands massaging his thighs, he looked down to see his sweatpants bunching up and shifting on their own. He reached out to grab Maddies hand but never made contact with anything.

"Oh I know how I can put it clearly." said Maddies ghostly voice. The invisible massage moved to his upper thighs. "I can do thiiiis..." Suddenly Alexis gasped and arched her back as her breasts were fondled by nothing. "...and this..." one of Jake's drawers was thrust open and a black long sleeve shirt floated out, filled to slightly exaggerated Maddie proportions. "...Maddie..." Alexis whimpered as her tits continued to be manipulated. The intangible hands on his thighs slid up to his crotch and grasped his now semi erect cock through his sweatpants.

"Uhnf...Maddie I think that...maybe we should talk about this." Jake stuttered out as he watched his pants begin stroking him.

"W-we already have." Came a surprise answer from Alexis. "We just wanted to see how you would feel if we...ah!" Alexis was suddenly pulled into a standing position. The black shirt flew to her and slid over her torso, fitting snuggly over her breasts. She struggled to fit her arms down the sleeves of the possessed fabric as Maddie talked.

"We thought you might be interested in a little experimentation." Came Maddies sultry voice from the shirt as Alexis' arms were puppeteered as if she was the one talking. Jake gazed at Alexis dressed in all black, with Maddies slightly unrealistic breasts, and didn't know how to say no. This was freaky and shocking, but the part of him currently being given a ghost handjob overid his common sense.

"I mean, there's so many other ways we could use this. We could be rich!" Alexis' jeans began sexily walking towards Jake as her hands both raised in the air above her head. He could see her tits being fondled again over the black fabric of the shirt.

"One thing at a time cripple." Maddie replied. "Or should I call you our guinnea pig instead."

"Maybe we could take turns with the bracelet. I'd be curious..." Alexis suddenly bent forward and shoved her breasts in Jakes face, muffling his voice. He felt her arms wrap around him, holding him tighter.

"Shhhhh. Let's just see what we can do nowwwww." Maddie whispered in his ear.

"Uhh Jake, sorry I...can't really do anything about this." An incomprehensible muffled reply came from Alexi's breasts. Ghostly laughter rang through the room.

"Ahahaha what was that?" Alexis' body was pulled away from Jake.

"I said, as if I'd want you to do anything about it." Alexis blushed at his reply. Jake felt his dick grabbed by his pants again and he and Alexis watched his sweatpants stroke his tenting cock. "Maddie...what did you have in mind?"

"Hmmmm i dunno. Alexis, what do you think?" Alexis blushed deeper as her jeans walked her towards Jake. The control Maddie had was amazing, Alexis' body moved with fluid nauralness as if it was Alexis controlling it.

"Oh!" Alexis was bent over Jakes desk chair. Her hips were pulled upwards by her jeans, pulling her feet off the floor. Jake gawked at the impossible sight of his girlfriends ass floating in the air in front of him.

"This is sooo easy. I can move you like a toy!" Maddie's voice rang out. Alexis yelped as her ass was spanked. "Lets give our guinnea pig a little test shall we?"

A test you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)