More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lazyninjas4 lazyninjas4

Where was Anna Kendrick when you took over?

In a bathroom stall

You suddenly feel all of your senses coming back to you. Once you can see out of your eyes, it was easy to figure out that you were in a bathroom stall, sitting on the toilet.

"How the hell did I get into a public bathroom?" You wonder to yourself before you look down and see something that caught you off guard. You also seemed to be wearing a dress that was very loose fitting and showed off your new chest quite nicely.

"What the hell? I'm a chick now?" You wondered as you pulled the dress away from your chest revealing two perky tits resting in a dark red bra. You stand up off the toilet seat and almost fall over due to the high heels you were now wearing too. You reach out to the stall door and undo the lock before looking straight ahead at the reflection of who you have become in the mirror of the sink. You rush over to get a closer look before it finally hits you. You've become famous actress Anna Kendrick!

"This is so fucking weird," you say in her voice as your hands run up and down her face. You stop touching her face and look down at the pair of tits just sitting there waiting for you to touch. You bring Anna's hands up to her tits and started groping them through Anna's dress. You rub her left breast in one hand and pinch the nipple of her right breast in the other. "Fuck that feels good," you say as you start rubbing and groping her breasts more aggressively.

"These things are pretty great," you say as you continue to play with your new tits until you stop for a moment to think. "What should I do now? Go back in the stall and have some privacy or get out of the bathroom to see where Anna is and what's going on?"

After thinking about it for a few seconds, you decide to...

What are you gonna do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)