More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where is Emma?

In a Movie Theater

Emma Roberts was enjoying a rare day off from the fast-paced life of a young actress. The super cute blonde in her early twenties was currently at her first stop of the day, seeing a movie at the local cinema before heading to the beach.

She got her ticket, got some popcorn, and found her seat. It was a good seat. The theater wasn't crowded. The movie had been out for some time before Emma had the time to see it. There was maybe one person at the very other side of the theatre, and no one in the rows directly in front, no one at all behind her. Emma noted absent-mindedly that the air conditioning inside was much nicer than the heat had been.

About halfway through the film, Emma decided to get more comfortable and put her feet up on the seat in front of her. She noted the air between her toes and wriggled them, then frowned.

Something was off. Despite the heat, she had worn some new cowboy boots she had just bought.

Looking down, Emma confirmed with her eyes that her petite feet were adorably bare. And then she dropped her popcorn all over herself and the floor. Right below her eyes were her two naked breasts capped with rosy red nipples. Below that was her soft, smooth tummy and belly button, and then two long slender legs. She inched forward and felt the seat move under her perky bottom.

Emma shouldn't have made a sound, and at that moment she couldn't if she tried. Scared silent at her sudden, inexplicable nudity, Emma scrambled for the dropped popcorn container and shoved it between her legs before tucking her feet under her chair and throwing both hands over her medium-sized breasts. She hyperventilated for a few minutes, cold and very, very naked in a semi-populated dark movie theater. Splotches of butter made her skin shiny in spots.

If she wasn't careful, the movie would no longer be the only spectacle in the room. She would be humiliated, her career and reputation in jeopardy.

But Emma was cornered. She knew she had to make a break for it. Tears welled in her eyes as she realized that the only way out was to go out of the theatre, into the light. She had no idea how she would make it to her car, but there was a bikini in there, and towels. Somehow she'd have to find something to cover herself before then, and then she could put some of her own clothes on.

Emma slowly and shyly got up, nearly slipping in the butter and popcorn, long hair tickling her collar bones and exposed shoulders. She crept to the back of the theater and her addled brain slowly began to formulate a route out. There was no way to hide her exit, but she could try to hide her identity in the dark. Emma faced the exit and her bare feet began their way down the stairs, silent on the plush rug. It was difficult to see, so with a sigh, she turned her head toward the light from the screen.

Holding the popcorn container over her bottom, the nude starlet scampered down toward freedom from the theater, something that could be for better or for worse. She didn't dare think of cutting through the mall attached to the cinema, but the cinema itself would still have enough eyes to catch a naked girl running around, no less a naked Emma Roberts.

The air and the tension left Emma trembling, biting her lip as she took one step, then another- and then she slipped, butter on the soles of her feet from her earlier scramble over the spill. She dropped the container briefly, letting out a soft "eep" and gathering it up. But that was just enough to doom her silent passage.

Suddenly one pair of eyes were on her, and then another. The theater erupted in catcalls and hoots. Everyone was looking at the naked girl trying to escape. Worse yet, it seemed a few fans had recognized her voice and her face from the side. Hands were reaching for her, and eyes were probing every inch of her pale body.

She began to move faster when suddenly she felt a hand around her ankle. Emma jumped, but the grip was firm.

Emma squealed.

Who is it? Security? A fan? Does Emma get loose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)