More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lazyninjas4 lazyninjas4

Where was Taylor when you became her?

In a Limo

When you wake up, you feel a weird sensation. You feel as yours are moving, but you are not moving yourself. As you become more aware you realize that you're actually in what seems the be a limo. While you’re deep in thought, the sound of the partition going down scares the hell out of you.

"Are you OK miss Swift?” The driver asks you.

“Miss Swift? Like the Taylor Swift? The one you saw in that weird online add before you passed out? No it can’t be,” you tell yourself .

Then you look at your hands and are shocked by how small and dainty they are and that your nails are painted bright red. You begin to panic as you look down at your legs, which are now smooth and hairless instead of the average hair you normally see there. Your eyes go up your body to see yourself wearing a silver, sparkling dress. You look at the window next to you and see the reflection of a blond woman. Putting it together in your head, you realize you’re now Taylor Swift somehow. What will you do now that you're Taylor?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)