More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

Where does Izuku end up?

In a Genderbent Universe with a Vampire Quirk

Izuku had always known that not all men were created equal. Even though he had a potentially strong quirk, he was never able to take advantage of it because of the perception of people like him, who's quirks were considered "villainous".

While Izuku could typically sate his need for blood by drinking from his mom once a week, and the two stale bags of blood per week he received from the government, it was only just enough to not starve.

So when one of his normally stale blood bags contained fresh blood with Quirk Factor he quickly feasted, realizing somehow he must have been given the wrong fresh bag of blood instead of the normal stale ones. After devouring the fresh blood, his last bag of the week and having already drank from his mom, he realized that he had never felt so full.

While waiting for his quirk, Vampire, to deconstruct the Quirk Factor in his Quirk-Scape, Izuku once again analyzed the current week's version of his mom's telekinesis quirk.

Because Izuku was able to drink 40% of his mom's blood every week, Izuku gained 160% worth of Quirk Factor of Attraction of Small Objects, his mom's quirk each month. Since Izuku had his quirk since he turned four, and there was only ten months till the UA Heroic Entrance exam, he had drank about 21,000% worth of Quirk Factor from his mom.

The large amount of Quirk Factor he had gathered over his lifetime allowed him to have his own very strong telekinetic quirk, and with so much Quirk Factor gathered, he was able to make changes to his telekinesis in his Quirk-Scape, turning Attraction of Small Objects into Macro Telekinesis. He didn't even need to use up all of his stored Quirk Factor, saving the rest in his Quirk-Scape.

Izuku planned to get into the UA Heroic course using the advanced quirk that he had practiced many hours with.

Pausing, Izuku took a deep breath before checking the result of the breakdown of the new Quirk Factor, and when he realized what quirk he had drank the blood of, Izuku registered the opportunity that had dropped into his lap, something he was going to milk for all its worth.

What Quirk does Izuku get from drinking the fresh blood bag he was given by mistake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)