More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens to Haley?

In a Dressing Room

Haley, the adorable blonde and black haired punk girl cutie from Youtube who had worked with Channelnametaken, had been inactive for a long time. She had done a lot of soul searching and growing, and wanted to share herself with the world again.

So she returned to her old Youtube channel, sent out a message to look for something new, grabbed her camera and went to the mall. First, she had to do something to get attention back on her page, and she knew just what to do. Her most popular video had been a vlog where she talked about an experience with a Space Needle mascot in Seattle. Catch was, she was naked, though no one could see it. So she decided to do something sexy. However, she was a shy girl at heart, and intended not to really show anything. But Haley had a fun and flirtatious side for sure.

She grabbed a bevy of cute outfits, barricaded herself into a changing room, and began her video.

"Hey guys! It's been a long time! Ummm, I'm sorta missing doing these, so tell you what: today I'm going to model for you! I've got a bunch of cute outfits behind me so let's get started!"

Haley then stripped down to her cute red bra and underwear (camera paused OF COURSE! Phew!) and stood for a second, biting her lip before throwing on a summer dress.

She unpaused and began to record again, modeling the dress.


Haley finished with the dress, then threw on a baby blue t-shirt and jeans.

She modeled for a moment.


Haley modeled a pair of sweatpants and a tank top; work out clothes, with her hair tied up.


Haley modeled a stunning little black dress. She started to bring the straps over her shoulders, baring them, then put her hand over her mouth in mock (but not false) shyness.

Haley giggled and paused the camera again.


Haley bit her lip and then put her hand over her mouth, preparing for the moment of truth. She wasn't sure about this, but hey, it was perfectly acceptable. She'd been to the beach before, for heaven's sake!

Haley kicked off her heels and stood in her bra and panties again, looking down at her cute bare feet.

She wiggled her jet black painted toenails, imagining someone watching the curtain. They would see her feet!

What would they think was above?!?! She looked on the chair....a frilly pink bikini?

Or less?

Haley giggled and herself to change into the little swim number.


Haley exhaled, inhaled, and turned on the camera. Ohmigod, they could see her tummy! And her boobs, basically!!!!!

Haley sat there for a second, recorded in an adorable bikini, looking cute and beach ready, before erupting into giggles and pausing the camera again.


Haley stood there, about to get dressed, trying to push the naughty idea from her head. The shy girl had already pushed her boundaries today. Something inside, said: "Why stop?"

The outside observer could again peer upon Haley's toes. They could also have just made out the shadow of what might look like an undressed form.

That was because Haley had stopped after taking off the bikini. She bit her lip to contain her giggles, looking down at what was definitely a damn sexy birthday suit.

Her big beautiful blue eyes traced her ankles up to her slender legs, her little pussy barely peeking out from her tightly clasped thighs, curvaceous hips, cute tummy, HER BOOBS(!) and her upper chest. ALL BARE.

She got the most devious, silly idea.


Haley stood in the dressing room, blushing like crazy. She had her arm cradling her breasts, and one hand between her legs. She had handed her phone out to a store employee, who was waiting for her word to press play and hold the phone inside, looking at a covered, but very nude adorable punk girl. She looked in the mirror. Her boobs were all bunched up, and she saw her deep cleavage. She looked down at her toes again and then internally freaked.

Haley called it off.


Haley took back her phone, sitting with her lovely bare behind on a plastic changing room bench.

She had finished her video, without doing something just beyond silly! She shook her head and thanked her restraint. She hit upload, typed a witty description, added some tags, and finished with Youtube for now.

She reached for her pants, and nearly fell over. And then she did, as she looked. Haley screamed, quickly scrambling up onto her still-bare feet so that no one could see her nudity under the curtain.

The store assistant came to the rescue, but Haley heard him and yelled " I'm FINE! Seriously!".

She waited, and heard a number of disgruntled steps leaving the area.

Haley exhaled a relieved sigh, then immediately choked on it as she realized her situation.

She looked around the stall with unbelieving, uncomprehending eyes.

Haley was completely alone, without the company of her summer dress, her little black number, her gym outfit, or even.....her original clothes. WHERE THE FUCK WERE HER CLOTHES!?

Haley tried to stop shaking, and tried to suppress another scream.

How had this happened!?!?! WHAT HAD HAPPENED?

Haley cemented herself in the reality: she was totally naked and barefoot in a mall store changing room with just her camera, and her very dignity.

She shivered at the air, and quickly covered up her exposed little nipples and the most secret spot between her creamy thighs.

She lamented that she couldn't hide her pert ass or her belly button.

And then Haley began to formulate, a , risky plan in her pretty little head.

This is how Haley's very naked adventure began.

What happens to Haley? What's her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)