More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by satoshy12 satoshy12

Where does the story begin?

In Winterfell

Arlan looked around from the Carriage as they came closer to Winterfell, with him inside was his Mother Queen Cersei and his little Siblings Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen.

They were here to meet the new 'Hand of the King' Lord Eddard Stark of their father King Robert. Lord Jon Arryn had now retired from that position and took the 'Master of Coin' one after his uncle Tyrion couldn't do it because of as the new diplomatic Ambassador across Westeros for the King.

As the carriage rode through the gates, they had all heard the horn blow from Winterfell, when they had gotten closer.

Once close enough Eddard Stark the Lord of Winterfell and protector of the North introduce his family.

His feminine heir Robb Stark, only one year older than him, just like Joffrey.

Their eldest daughter Sansa, like her brother, has taken her looks from her mother.

Then there was Arya Stark, who took her looks from her dad with the black hair.

And then the feminine Brandon Stark. He, like Sansa and Robb took from their mother. He was around Tommen age.

The wild femboy Rickon was the last one of his children with his wife. He was the youngest of them all.

His wife Lady Stark or formally known as Catelyn Tully was a beautiful and mature beauty , she had long auburn almost red hair and glorious blue eyes.

It looked like even in the North it had been affected by the Magic, how feminine they all looked.

"Ned, it has been a month on the road and everybody is tired, we all want to rest and be the content." Robert told Ned. Who nodded and showed them the way inside the castle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)