More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Where is the woman, and what is threatening her?

In The Forest: And She's Not Being Threatened, She Is The Threat!

I run into the depths of the forest following the screaming, but the closer I get the more it hurts my ears, eventually I am stumbling forward into what sounds for all the world like the shriek of a tornado passing over the world's largest set of panpipes and I am to turn back.


After I get out of range of the shrieking I check through my pack to find something that can let me approach closer to see what on earth is going on and while I find an expensive brand new digital camera with storage and battery for 100 pictures; some floral print t-shirts underwear and bluejeans; over 500 Rhino in loose change, most of it gold; a leash and collar sized for a large mammal of some kind, possibly a bull mastiff; a "Misty Mountains Credit Union" Mastercard; a large turquoise towel; a crate of 40 darts, which glow faintly; a scroll which seems to show the area around me as though it has a map drawn on it by a talented 5 year old; 2 potions that glow a faint and reassuring green; dozens of cans of food and a P-38 can opener, I find nothing that can block out the hellish wail until I come upon something in my left pocket. It's a very expensive smartphone and it has ear beads, but more importantly a 'noise nullifying' app...


Phone in hand and ear buds in I manage to approach the clearing where the shrieking is coming from and there I find a scene out of horror, twelve women, something half way between cat and human, are scattered around the clearing, dead, while above them floats a a ghostly elf, screaming in rage. The bodies have blood pouring from their eyes ears and mouths but also under their fingernails and toenails, and, certain other parts, where the membranes between inside and outside the body are thin. However this would only cause me to run in terrror were it not for one thing, right before the screaming ghost elf one of the warrior cat women is STILL ALIVE! She has her hands clasped over her ears and though I cannot hear her she looks like she is screaming right back at the "Banshee, that's what that thing is called..." I think as I try to decide of what to do...

How can I save the cat lady and what happens if I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)