More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

How can I save the cat lady and what happens if I do?

That Camera Is About To Come In Handy, And As For The Other Thing...

I am not sure I can hurt a ghost, but I am sure I can drive it off for a second and that may be all the opening I need. I pull out the digital camera and fiddle with the settings, putting the flash to maximum brightness and stalk around to where the diabolic apparition can see me. "SMILE BITCH!" I shout at the screeching terror, only able to hear my own words through the resonance in my bones, and press the button. No sooner does the flash go off than the Banshee tries to cover her eyes but too late she realizes her danger and her eyes are reduced to smoking embers. The shrieking noise she has been making ceases as she writhes in pain for a split second before she vanishes in a gust of wind that stinks of rot and bile.

The Cat-Woman collapses to the ground having apparently run out of breath to shout back and bloody tears leak from around her eyes, but pulling out the ear phones I rush too her hoping agianst hope that she can be saved.


I need not have feared, after a minute the and coughing up blood subsides and the cat-woman turns to face me.

"Stranger, I owe you my life." She says then looks at something hanging out of my backpack. "So, you are he, I had not thought it would be a human who would earn that honor, but so be it..." She says and reaches for my hand.

"Whoh, back up, what honor?" I ask and she smiles a toothsome grin.

"I am a Tabaxshi-Kittzi warrior, and we may not make love save among our own or with a man who either bests us in battle or saves us from one who has. You meet the second criteria and you carry a mating collar, clearly this is fore ordained."

"You mean...?" I ask, not even able to fully form the thought while swift as a snake she opens my pack and pulls out the white leather leash and 'dog collar' I found inside it.

"You must place it on me and then mate me, honor demands it: to be so beaten and then left untamed would be the ultimate shame, my sisters would 'help' me commit suicide rather than live with the disgrace to the family." She explains, holding out the collar to me.

I look her over, she is about 5'10” tall, with Pale fur, Green eyes, Red Curly hair on her head, the tip of her tail, around her privates, on her shoulders and upper chest and on the tops of hands and feet, Were she human I would think her around 21 years old, certainly an adult, and she is not unattractive. Her body is barely clothed at all, nothing more than a breast-band and loincloth and it leaves nothing to the imagination due to a severe camel toe and her nipples being rock hard: I find my manhood involuntarily stiffening at the very thought of being her 'mate'...

Do I go along with my baser instincts and her cultural baggage here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)