More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where does our story start?

In Sabrina’s house, before school

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

An alarm wakes Sabrina from her asleep. “Fuck... 7am already?” she mumbles. She turns off her alarm and rolls out of bed. It’s time for her to get ready for school.

At last, Sabrina has reached her senior year of high school. All her life she’s been looking forward to this; although now that it’s actually here, it doesn’t feel too special. Still, she’s happy she no longer will have to deal with usual bullshit that comes with going to school; like drama, homework, waking up early...that sorta thing.

She stumbles out of her room and groggily walks down the hall. “Hey, Mom,” Sabrina says to her mother, who is making breakfast in the kitchen. She looks at Sabrina and gasps!

“Sabrina! Where are your clothes!”

Sabrina looks down and yelps. She just walked out of her room nude!

“Shit! Sorry Mom! I slept nude last night, it was really warm!”

Sabrina’s mom frowns. “Why didn’t you just turn the fan on, then? Your brother could’ve walked in and seen you like that.”

“I don’t know, Mom, can I please leave? This is embarrassing!” Sabrina says, with her hands tightly holding onto her bare tits and pussy.

“Okay, Sabrina. Go get ready for school,” she replies.

“Alright, I’m gonna go take a shower-“

“Looks like you’re already one step ahead of that, Sab!” Sabrina’s dad laughs as she walks by her.

“Eeeek!” Sabrina screams as she runs down the hall to the bathroom.

Sabrina’s day has hardly begun, and she’s already been fully exposed in front of people. Those two people haven’t seen her nude since she was a child! Today has started off pretty bad for Sabrina. She turns the water on in the shower and hops in.

“Fuck, that was so humiliating!” complains Sabrina. “Well, at least my little brother wasn’t there.”

Once done showering, Sabrina wraps a towel around her wet, naked body and walks to her room.

Facing her wardrobe, she picks out her clothes for today. She eventually chooses a dark red tank top and black shorts; without a bra or panties! She thinks it’s too warm out for underwear; it’ll just stick to her skin and make her uncomfortable.

Once dressed, Sabrina puts on some make-up on and brushes her gorgeous light brown hair hair. She throws on her favorite pair of sneakers and packs her backpack. She’s ready to go now.

How does Sabrina get to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)