More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Forcy Forcy

Where are you now?

In Bunker Alpha

March 24th, 2022


You snapped out of your trip down memory lane when you heard the blip. Turning your head sharply, you walked towards the communications center and confirmed your suspicions. The silent motion sensors you placed a mile from your shelter detected a vehicle approaching. You clicked some buttons on your keyboard and one of your monitors started showing you the automatic picture that was taken with the sensor.

You stared silently at the approaching black van for a moment, before keying in the autopilot return function for your drone now that they were both close enough to your base.

As you waited for the group to get closer, you grabbed one of your two-way radios to warn your lovers at the entrance that the group was almost here. After they whispered their acknowledgment, you kept on waiting and realized that perhaps one of your future guests could have a big problem if they are claustrophobic because while you tried to make your shelter as welcoming and cozy as possible, it still had the feel of a prison because of the confines of the underground. Even without using your powers though, you are optimistic that they could learn to cope in due time. After all, your vault was pretty awesome and well equipped, if you said so yourself.

This luxurious survival bunker had 15 underground levels in all. Right now, you were on the uppermost floor, which you called Alpha 1 and, as the closest level to the surface, it was where the passageway connecting the main entrance to the outside world is located. It's also where you had your communication center and most of your equipment that relied on radio waves so that the signal would remain strong. And it was through the monitors of this area that you were looking through the video cameras at the entrance.

Nodding to yourself once they were in sight, you pressed the button to open the reinforced blast doors. Then, just as their black van approached to enter the parking lot within the inner sanctum, two armed women started shooting at the group of nearby zombies attracted by the noise from both sides of the entrance.

As soon as the car came inside, you pressed the button to close the blast doors again and stared at the fallen undead, courtesy of the excellent aim of your lovers. You grinned, impressed at their numerous headshots before they finally lowered their weapons as the blast doors closed; the remaining zombies pounding uselessly at the gates.

Then, you saw through the cameras as a group of four, slightly familiar young women jump out of the car and raised their hands in surrender so, with your work done and your drone they were following safely maneuvered back inside, you started running towards the entrance to calm them down.

And so much more.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)