More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Impressions of a Bus Ride

A bus full of people is stuck in a traffic jam. The college kid next to me watches porn on his phone. He uses headphones but he has the video on full blast so we all can hear the moans anyways. The guys sitting in the row behind him, are watching over the boys shoulder to see some of the action. Right in front of me there is a family coming from the funfair. They have 2 kids, both of them teenagers. Dad is standing, holding a live sized sexdoll under his arm he'd probably won at the fun fair. It looks quite realistic and it give me the creepy feeling of seeing a guy with a blonde corpse under his arm. Funny though, how the manufacturers gave her that natural next door girl look, to deceive the eye from the fact that she's just a doll, while the families daughter has apparently chosen to go for the bimbo look and resembles an old school blow up doll. Mom is slurping on a massive lollypop in the shape of a penis.

Not far away from the family I see a naked man reading a newspaper, his impressively large penis resting flaccid between his legs. A very attractive young woman is standing next to him. Her ass is so huge, that her leggings get completely transparent around her ass cheeks. The massiveness of her ass earns her some approving looks from other passengers. She just smirks and keeps listening to her music. "Look at that young woman huge ass." I hear the dad with the sex doll say to his wife, while he takes out his cock to wank a little with his free hand. I suddenly notice the kid next to me is shooting his first load on the floor. "Do you need a tissue?" I ask him. "Yes, thank you, Miss." "You are welcome. That was quite the load, young man. Seems like you have been saving up for a while." He looks at me in surprise. "Isn't this like normal? I just jerked off this morning." "Well maybe you should get some of that piece of ass over there." I point at the woman with the huge ass. "I'm sure you could need a little variety in your routine."

He likes my idea and heads over to the young woman but she is to tall for him, so he just buries his face between her massive ass cheeks. She just gives him a short look, laughs and keeps playing around on her phone. The boy manages to rip a little hole into her leggings and due to the massiveness of her butt that hole just tears open wider and wider. The boy keeps motorboating her ass with great enthusiasm. After a while the woman reaches back and grabs the boys head pushing it deeper inside her ass. This catches the boy off guard and he gasps for air before he gives in and lets her guide his head deeper into her butt until his lips touch the soft wrinkles of her butthole. As his tongue finally finds his way into her hole, I can clearly see the victorious smile on the young woman's face as she bites her lower lip.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)