More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

...

Imalti Empire

A grand and ancient nation that took.ober it's neighbors long ago and has had an expansion campaign ever sense. The Imalti grow hungry for more land, more resources, and more slaves as they need to keep their people busy as the aristocrats grow fat and military rules over all of the rabble.

Their government consists of the senate and the military with a joined union between them by the emperor and the empress. The senate makes laws and consists of only women who are representative of wealthy families that carve out their districts as the empire grows. House rise and fall, spit and join, all as the people below suffer the consequences of a cruel ruling class. The military expands the borders and enforced order over the people with assigned generals to every district who command from grand fortress that are like cities themselves, only they are almost entirely populated by the military. Men and women may join and are allowed to move up to the rank of general, outranked by high generals who take command of portions of the ever expanding border.

The high generals consist of the current or last emperor's sons as they too can become emperor if the current one dies or resigns. In case of before a successor is named, the senate decides out of the candidates. The new emperor is then paired with a chosen senator or house member to become empress and preside over the senate. In case the emperor is unable to produce enough boys to hold high general positions, the current ones may keep their rank and not have to train the next generation. Emperors often have concubines to produce more children (girls are married off to important houses) as bastards are treated just like royalty only a pure bred child born after them will take priority in succession.

The current object of desire is Eddonia, a prize worthy being crowned the next emperor as the land is rich in untaped resources as well as rumours of gold, artifacts, and magic. Claudiax VIII is the High General in charge of expanding into Eddonia and is to claim it and steal the thrown from his successor, Ulioh II, whom he is training right now as the young man nears the end of his apprenticeship. Capturing Eddonia would likely get him crowned by the current Emperor or at the very least the senate would argue in his favor if the emperor dies or if Claudiax were to put the idea in motion.

Under his command are three generals who also seek fame and glory as well as the spoils that would come by way of raids. Nihata, a young woman who ascended to her rank very quickly by being the angriest bitch in the army and won many duels by her awesome skills as a fighter and her glare that make the minds of men shrink as well as their junk. Popato, a man who likes to sit and watch everyone else work who gained his rank by being born in the right family and placed via favors from the house. He sits by and let's the other two try to break further into Eddonia, waiting to strike after they do the heavy lifting. And Hett, a tall and imposing man of few words who seemingly commands his army with silence and presides over the most efficient and loyal part of the entire Imalti military.

Currently the Empire is at a stalemate with the bordering lands of Eddonia as Hett and Nihata work to weaken magics and ward hindering expansion. So far they have conquered one tribe who lived in the mountains formed by Eddonia's crash into the peninsula and had weakend magics to begin with that lead to an easy take over. Popato holds his forces there with a labor camp of Imalti and Eddonian slaves that toils in the mines while their master feasts and fuck to his heart's delight.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)