More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jack29 Jack29

What's next?

Imaginary Friends with Benefits

[NOTE : This prompt has been continued from the story Modern Witch https://chyoa.com/chapter/Teamwork.663295

However the original creator is not updating any longer. So I moved it to here since it kindof fits the subject anyways.]

............

Brett stood at attention in his kitchen, his hands weighed down by the numerous grocery bags he was carrying. He stared dumbfounded at the incredibly attractive dark haired girl in black jeans and a black tee sitting at his dining table. A girl he didn't recognise.

"Uhhh...who are you?"

She only bit her lip and glared at him in response.

"How do you like Ashley? That's what Im calling her." Allison's voice echoed through his kitchen from an unknown source. Brett dumbly looked to the ceiling, as if Allison was hiding somewhere in the rafters. He slowly placed the grocery bags on the floor, the polyurithane material made a sizzling sound as it nestled on the floor.

"Allison? Calling her... What's going on? Where are you?"

"I'm in a meeting right now at work. Extraordinarily bored and looking to pass the time. Tadaa, I made Ashley for you." Brett's heart thudded in his chest.

"Allison, I know you have powers but there's no way you can just make people now. You're not god."

Allison's voice tissed. "Well yea she's not physically here. You're hallucinating her."

Brett hopelessly tossed his palms in the air.

"What..."

"Oh come on. You saw what I did with you and Amy. You really think it would be so far fetched to incept a little hallicination? You really need to spend more time with me and my powers boy."

Brett had to admit she was right. It's not like she ever really clarified the extent of her abilites as a witch. He found his mind wandering to what spending time with Allison and her powers would entail.

"Ooo I like where your head's at." Allisons ominous voice rang out. "We can take a rain check on that."

"Uhh...yea. We definitely should. So your telling me Ashley isn't really here." He segwayed, stumbling over his words as he tried to mentally grasp the unearthly sentence they formed.

"No. She's not. But according to your senses, she's all there baby. Now whether or not she's on any plane of existence, is a bit more philisophical than I think we want to get into. But to anyone else you would appear to be in this room alone." Ashley jumped up off the table and shyly walked towards Brett, eyeing him fixedly. Her hands clasped behind her back made her amazing breasts all the more prominenet. She circled him, a finger trailing around the waist of his jeans as she went.

"So... Ashley. You talk right?"

"She'll do whatever I want. Remember, i'm in control."

She homed in on the kitchen island and sat on the counter, leaning on her hands.

"Do you like what you see?" Ashley curtly asked in a soft soprano. Gently the hem of her black tee top pulled itself up over her breasts, revealing a pink bra cradling her tits. "Oh!" She cooed in surprise. "How did that happen? My...my shirt just lifted on its own." Her cute voice lilted as her bra began squeezing and fondling her round full breasts. "Oooh what's happening?" She closed her eyes and rolled her head back.

"Damn..." Was all Brett could manage.

"Yea...damn." Concurred Allison's voice. Ashley began to pant and make small whimpering complaints. "I gave her a little genuine expression. So that suprise is real. Why don't you go in and say hello tiger?"

He didnt need much encouraging. Stepping towards Ashley her bra relented and her shirt yanked itself back down.

"Ohh...why'd you stop? Oh...hello." Her green eyes surprisedly gazed into Brett's. Slowly her expression changed into a devious smile. She leaned in and began kissing his neck. Her hand delicately ran cirles over his chest, pausing only to passionately grasp his shirt.

"Mmm fuuuck." Brett sighed. "Allison I think we should go somewhere else."

"I think your right." Allisons voice humerously confirmed. Ashley pulled away, her eyes lowered. "At least according to your little friend here." Ashley's hand flung out and palmed Bretts crotch. By the look on her face some of that genuine expression was registering as surprise at her actions.

"Oh...sorry. I didn't mean to..." Her hand tenderly explored his tening erection. "Why don't you just follow me." Ashley's hand firmly crasped the waist of his jeans as she led Brett towards his own bedroom. Once inside she shoved Brett down on his bed. "Mmm I like your place" Ashley roamed his room predatorialy, dragging a lazy finger over a bookshelf. "It could use a few more decorations though. Eep!" Her black tee yanked itself over her shoulders. It hung a moment in the air before being cast aside, draping itself over an innocent floor lamp. Ashley scoffed. "I think you might have a ghost or something. Looks like a horny one at that." She slowly cross stepped towards the foot of the bed, the cluch of her jean clad hips swaying with every step. "I think it wants to do something with me."

Brett smiled and back up towards the head of the bed. He could feel the blood fighting in his body for his cheeks or his cock. "Oh yea? What's that?" She crawled on all fours towards him, her pink bra struggling to contain the momentum of her tits with every movement.

"Probably the same thing I want to do to you." She reached out and began stroking his thighs, traveling unabashedly high on the upstroke. Finally her hand found his button and began unfastening. "Come ooooon, I want you." She whined.

"Woah...yea go ahead." Brett conceded. Suddenly his hands flew above his head and pinned themselves agains the wall behind him. "Ah! What..."

Ashley spoke in a pouted tone, "What's wrong? Something restraining you? Looks like that ghost is back." She pulled his fly down slowly, "Maybe we can share between us." She crawled forward and sat on his lap, nestling her torso against his. "But I guess I get first dibs." She leaned forward and began nibbling his neck. Helplessly Brett felt his lust exponentiate from his lack of mobility, he wanted so badly to explore Ashley's curves. He tested the strength of Allisons witchcraft, straining against the invisible immobilizing his arms.

"Awww," came Allison's voice. "Are you trying to break free?"

"Yea, can I just..." He irritably said.

"Not quiiite yet. I want my fun first. But if you're feeling overwhelmed we can always just do something like this." As if someone flipped a switch, Ashley suddenly dissapeared. He looked down at her tight jeans still filled out to her legs, above which her pink bra hovered.

"I'm sorry...did you just turn her invisible?" He felt her mouth give one last kiss on his neck before she pulled away from him.

"Oooh what happened to me?" Brett watched the fabric of his exposed boxers contrict on their own as her invisible hand wrapped around him.

"Allison this isn't helpinggg." He churned through gritted teeth. Ashley leaned forward, her bra floating mere inched away from his face. He felt her invisible hands press his arms agains the wall, replacing Allison's invisible restraints.

"But just think of the fun we can have." Ashley whispered. "You wouldn't know where I am..." The pink bra rubbed itself into Brett's face, her perky mounds straining against the material as she slid back and forth over him. "At least once I take these clothes off. You'd have an invisible girl all to yourself." She backed away, Brett's cheeks flush with color.

"Y-yea. It's pretty exciting...But I think this time I wanna see you. Allison you've given me plenty of adventures with invisibility." Ashley suddenly reappeared, her mouth pointed into a mischievous smile.

"Aww, maybe next time."

"How about this Brett." Came Allison's voice, " What if I let you be in control."

"Me? Can we do that?"

"I mean she's technically a figment of your imagination. I just chipped in and made her more...life-like. I can sit back and let you handle the reigns for a while. Let you know what it's like to have magical powers."

"So, what do I do? Some kind of spell or something?"

"Do I look like a magician? Just do what I do. Think of what you want. Then do it."

Brett looked at Ashley. Her dark hair which was draped over her elegant shoulders suddenly burst into a burgundy red.

"Holy shit..." Brett gasped.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just changed your hair color."

Ashley inspected her locks. "How...How did you. Oh!" Suddenly Ashley lifted off the bed and landed on all fours.

"Well, Allison did a pretty good job with you. I wonder if there's anything I want to change." She thrust forward as her hips and ass were groped suddenly.

"Oh! Brett! This isn't fair!" Her body suddenly pulled upright and faced Brett.

"Hmm, how about these..."

Ashleys tits swiftly lifted and squeezed together. "Ooooh how are you doing that?" She watched her mounds aggressively shift around on their own.

"No, they're perfect. You're pretty much perfect."

"Ill take that as a compliment." Allison lulled.

Ashley's tits relented their self affection, her eyes raised to Brett's.

"What are you doing...stop it." She firmly said. Brett smiled and said nothing. "Fuck I'm suddenly so- I'm so horny. Fuck! Ah!" Her breath quickened into a light pant. "I-c-can't hold it. Ohhhh fuckkk." She closed her eyes and fell forward on her hands. Suddenly she leapt forward onto Brett, leveraging his shirt off his body. "You better fucking fuck me NOWWW!" she roared. She dove onto his unfastened pants, furiously tearing them down his legs. "Ok...Ok ta-take my pants offfff." She fell on her back. Brett obliged and slowly peeled off her tight black jeans, but stood back on his knees away from her. "What are you waiting for...I want you to FUCK ME."

"I think I've had plenty of excitement today. I think maybe we should focus on you instead."

"What do you meaAANN." the end of her sentence flared into a passionate moan as her panties sprung to life and rolled over her clit. "Oh! Ohh fuck yes." Her voice broke as she clung to the sheets. "Oh fuck YES." Ashley's brow furrowed, her mouth gaped into an O as she heavily orgasmed.

"Damn Brett, you just enjoying the show or what?" Allison's voice seemed to have an excited vibrato. As Ashley came down Brett slid back against the head of the bed frame. He crossed his arms and watched Ashley pant as her body relented.

"Actually that was quite a bit hotter than I expected." Gently he willed Ashley's body onto her front, and pulled her ass into the air. A muffled question emerged from the bedsheets where her face was planted. "What was that?" Her torso pulled up, dangling as if on strings. She took a deep breath.

"I don't know how you did that Brett. But at this point I'd do a lot to return the favour." Her invisible bonds disappeared and her body softly crashed into the bed. Ashley crawled over and propped herself up on her hands and looked him dead in the eyes. "And when I say a lot...I mean a lot."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)