More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LLation LLation

What kind of mind control is it

Illusion Casting/Sensory Alteration

Humans and other beings are wholly dependent on their senses to perceive and interpret the world around them. As a meta-human, you possess the ability to manipulate the senses of anyone you meet, causing them to see, hear, smell, taste, or touch what you want them to. In effect, you can control how others perceive the world.

Want to become invisible? You need only make it so others can't see you and it will be so.

Want to become completely undetectable? Expand your illusions to block all five senses from perceiving you.

Want to make it so an attractive woman can't taste your thick ejaculate in her morning coffee? Fool her senses into thinking your cum tastes like milk or sugar.

Want to sleep with someone who is taken? Have them perceive you as their significant other.

Your illusions are permanent so long as you remain within one hundred feet of the manipulated subject and they begin to deteriorate as soon as you exceed that distance. The rate of decay varies by individual, but averages out at about two hours until the illusions completely fade. You can manipulate multiple subjects at once, but doing so can cause you strain depending on how intricate the illusions are. Practice has helped you improve your ability in all aspects, but you feel as if you still have a long way to go, and that there are other facets of your ability that you have yet to discover.

A word of caution before you proceed: a powerful telepath or magic user may be able to resist or outright overcome the effects of your illusions, though they each have their weaknesses. A clever mind with your ability may be able to exploit them.

Who possesses this ability?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)