More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Which girl do we follow?

Illiana (Ver 1)

Illiana felt as though she would enjoy this temporary home. Good food, good drinks, and the entertainment was top notch. She took a sip of wine as she heard Anna roar upstairs, "Who the fuck took my money!? I know one of you bitches took!"

"Don't look at me!" Blair yelled back indignantly, "It was probably Genie, you know her dirt poor ass would be one of the first to go for it!" She was probably pointed right towards the native american.

She heard the heavy angry footsteps carry over to another position. "Like hell, you spoiled sow!" Genie roared, probably butting boobs with the white girl, "Keep talking that shit and see if you don't get hit!"

Illiana moaned and sank her brown ass lower on her dildo down to the hilt with a light amount of cum flowing from her cock. Yes, she was bottomless and masturbating from the turmoil right in the living room since no one else was there though she probably wouldn't care if someone was there anyway. She fed on conflict of all sorts, especially the kind that could lead to a cat fight.

In truth, she took Anna's money and placed it into one of the girls purses because she took the last of her bon - bons without permission. that would show her and provide some much enjoyed entertainment.

She sat up, pulled up her loose sweatpants, and went upstairs once she felt the argument was at a boiling point. It was a short trek from the living to the the upstairs bedroom and inside were the three women, only clad in their bras and panties, arguing. Illiana leaned on the door frame and took a sip of her whine.

It was time to give the hint.

Who will she hint towards?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)