More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goblinlover goblinlover

I Wonder if I should go outside or watch the video?

Ignore link and Listen to Notice

I ignore the video and assume it's probably a joke, but the announcement from the government is probably something major and I should do what it says. Luckily I have a couple weeks worth of food. I spend most of the day cleaning my apartment which I hadn't done since my girlfriend left me. Traffic doesn't sound so bad outside only the sound of a few cars speeding by. Unfortunately the view from my window just gives me a glimpse into another apartment building. Into the afternoon I try to get on my computer to look up what's going on but every time I open my browser I just get a notice for no internet. For dinner I had some left overs from the day before. That night I slept in my bed for the first time since my girlfriend left me and found a pair of her panties. I don't usually sniff her clothes but for some reason I did and felt myself get hard. The next thing I knew I was jacking off. I close my eyes and picture her riding me her small but perky breasts bouncing with each thrust......I swear I can hear a moan coming from above me. My breath become more ragged as I feel myself getting close. I reach around looking for some thing to cum into and find her panties, just in time I manage to cover my dick with them as I moan her name.

That night my dreams are filled with her. The dreams start out with her riding me but by the end of the night they turn into her leading me around by a leash or pegging me with a strap on. Unsurprisingly I wake up with a serious case of morning wood which bounces around as I search for something to cum into, finding one of her old sports bra that had fallen behind the laundry basket. I give it a few sniffs intending to masturbate on bed but find myself on all fours as I rub myself with the bra. I pretend she's pinned underneath me moaning like a bitch in heat. As I get closer my fantasy changes from her being pinned to me being pressed down with my ass in the air as she pegs me. As I get close I find myself with my ass raised in the air one hand pumping away at my dick and the other trying to finger my asshole. With a moan of Mistress I cum most of my cum lands on the floor instead of in the bra.

After my head clears I clean up the mess I made and head to the bathroom. As I get ready to shave I notice my face doesn't seem to have any hair, I should have at least 6 days worth of growth. Also are my lips a little fuller and nose slightly smaller. I ignore it as I get into the shower finding that my pubes also seem to be fewer in number. While showering I picture my girlfriend her faced pinned against the tile wall before it is replaced with me being pinned. I feel my hand wandering to my crotch before stop and manged to get out of the shower without masturbating. After finishing cleaning I spend most of the day playing video games or watch the few dvds I have. Late that night I received a text from a friend which was just "Cock, Dick, Give, Need" Repeated over and over causing me to block him.

That night my dream was even more filed with my Mistress....I mean my ex-girlfriend. When I do wake up I look for a sock and manage to find one of my as I give my dick a few pumps I notice while hard it seemed to be a little shorter. Images of my girlfriend bouncing in my lap is quickly replaced with her rubbing my dick with her socked foot is broken when my phone vibrates. The text is from my boss telling me "GET DOWN HERE NOW OR YOU ARE FIRED!"

I curse having my fantasy interrupted. I start to head to my bedroom when I remember the notice from the government....I also remember that my girlfriend's place is also a block away in that direction.

Should I go or should I stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)