More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

Whose strip-show would you like to see?

Igawa Asagi (Action Taimanin) By GroxxarDarkDragon

Igawa Asagi, leader of all the Taimanins, a group of ninjas who fight for justice, and serves as the headmistress of the current Gosha Academy, an educational institution for all Taimanins, as well as a government mediator and a figure who commands respect from friends and family. enemies, known as the strongest and all-powerful Taimanin.

Asagi is a mature and confident woman, serious and strict on missions and knows when to be reserved and take responsibility as well as demand a reasonable degree of professionalism, but occasionally becomes more relaxed when her sister is involved, even Thus Asagi's character changed a bit as she grew older to be , more relaxed and less rude, so the woman often takes on the role of responsible older sister and keeps an eye on finances or cleaning duties.

Asagi has long dark blue hair with spiky bangs and teal eyes, constantly drawn in Tsurime form while having a medium to large bust size and also wears a very iconic purple Taimanin battle suit, to which she also He can wear a white version (with black lines) of his battle suit which further increases his strength.


It should be said and noted that at this moment Igawa Asagi was in her office dressed in the Gosha Academy director's uniform reading a letter about a mission that only she could do personally, at the same time that she came with a box containing inside the costume sent by the Client and once the mission was completed the woman with dark blue hair with bangs would meet the person who hired her services as ninjas.

Asagi: How strange, usually every time it is Yamamoto-sama and the Elders usually send other Taimanin teams to do these missions -- Asagi murmured, with a somewhat distrustful tone so he decided to make a call to Asuka Koukawa, his adopted daughter, who He was visiting her and Sakura Igawa, her younger sister, and told her that he was going out on a mission.

So the young brown-haired woman was in charge of taking care of the Igawa Complex and keeping an eye on Sawada Kousuke like her aunt Igawa Sakura so that they would not cause problems while Asagi was away and getting a [Understood] from Asuka without noticing the happy tone with which his adopted daughter had responded.

[Meanwhile -- Igawa Residence]

At the Igawa Clan Complex after Asuka finished talking to Asagi and cut off the call, the blue-eyed woman was sitting on a couch while watching her aunt Sakura Igawa along with Mizuki Yukikaze taking out several boxes with many decorations and making preparations for a Christmas party.

Asuka: I hope you keep your part of the deal Sakura - Asuka spoke, looking seriously at her adoptive mother's younger sister.

Sakura: Don't worry, I always keep my promises Asuka-chan- Sakura said, with a smile as she threw some keys to the brown-haired woman who caught them and was surprised to see that they were the keys to Sawada Kousuke's room.

Asuka: Well, I'll be a little busy tonight, so please, Auntie, don't make so much noise -- Asuka said, with a smile and then got up from her seat and went to another part of the Igawa Clan Complex.

Yukikaze: What did you give her? -- Yukikaze asked, confused because both she and Fuuma Kotaro knew how difficult it was to convince and talk to Asuka, with only the aforementioned man being the only one who until now managed to have a specific talk or conversation with Asagi's adopted daughter.

Sakura: Just, something that will make her very happy and will partly help Kousuke, no, give us away to Onee-Chan-- Sakura responded, with a funny and mocking smile, knowing how much Asuka loved the teenager and therefore how if he were a sacrifice, he gave it to the brown-haired woman who was his niece.

Yukikaze: Sometimes, you scare me Sakura -- Yukikaze muttered, only to then continue with his job of helping the orange-haired woman put up the decorations for the Christmas party without knowing that a certain black-haired young man would turn a complete man at Christmas.

[With Asagi]

The green-eyed woman was still in her office looking at the box that, according to the letter, contained, apart from the costume she would wear, she also brought with her a sheet of paper with a report detailing everything she needed, and the woman should do, during the mission that he had to do regardless of the risks along with the great reward he would receive in exchange for completing the mission.

"Well, I guess it's been a long time since I did a solo mission. And part of it is that nothing bad can happen now that we're close to Christmas and New Years." Asagi said, while she smiled amused and confident that she could complete this mission, not knowing that very soon she would regret saying those words.

What is the costume that Asagi will wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)