More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gekkehenk Gekkehenk

What's next?

Ideas

Jennifer: " We could go to the casino."

Anna: "We could just have a girls night out with drinking shots and stuff like that."

Tammy: "We could just have some party with silly games and drinks somewhere."

"That one sounds interesting and original what kind of place would you have in mind?" Renee asks.

Tammy: "I was just thinking like one of our homes maybe."

"Maybe we could like rent a house together?" Renee asks.

Renee just instantly starts looking for a house on her phone.

"How about this one?" Renee says while sending a link.

She then waits for the group of girls to respond.

"Looks like a nice place to me." Ezra responds.

Renee: "how about this weekend?" Renee asks.

Ezra: " I am fine with that" then the rest of the group agrees also to go there.

The day arrives that we have booked the cabin. Renee was picking up Vera with the car. She told her they had a secret party planned for her and she would just take her there.

Once they get to the party all the girls were cheering. And they already had their drinks in hand.

Renee just picks two of the drinks up from the table. And gives one to Vera.

"Well we are here to celebrate for one more time that Vera is still single! In one week from now her crazy days are over and she will probably have children and be in the kitchen for the rest of her life." Renee says jokingly while looking over at Vera.

Vera just gives her a bit of annoyed look but is also laughing while she does it.

"Well i won't keep you waiting any longer. Shall we just have a cheers while i tell you all the plans for tonight." Renee says.

All the girls drink their champagne and say cheers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)