More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Smithjohnsonian Smithjohnsonian

What's next?

Ideas for Nicholas Meaclis storyline.

Hey guys, Smithjohnsonian here. I never thought I would say this but my mind is getting numb from writing this story and I just can't bring myself to write it anymore at this point. That being said I'm not abandoning it. I'm just taking a short break. In the meantime, I plan to focus on my other story. I have a few new ideas for it. I used this chapter to gather my thoughts and ideas about how Nick's story should proceed. Ideally, I would have never released this chapter. But since I'll be taking a hiatus on this story, I thought you guys should know what I had planned. If any of you (my lovely audience) want to give a stab at writing these chapters, you are more than welcome to do so. That's it from me.

*******************************************

Storyline 1: Continued from the Take her virginity. (Riya is a sub) (3 years later) chapter. Riya and Nicholas go on a honeymoon and end up stranded on an unknown island with an undiscovered tribe of pygmy humans who worship penises. They have an interesting mutation that makes all females of their tribes into New Females who are capable of breeding through their vaginas but not their penises. Ever since the origin of the Futanaris, their tribe has consistently worshipped the futas who had sizes of penises previously unseen in their society (biggest being around nine inches). Not even their local legends had anything comparable and hence futas were literally considered as gods descended from the heavens. Riya goes on to become the Queen of their tribe because of her large stature and her humongous cock that dwarfed their largest by at least twice. Nick, who has been dominant for so long, gets ridden like a bicycle by the entire tribe and on spear point to worship Riya. End story with two choices.

1) Riya is convinced staying on the island is a bad idea. Escapes with Nick. Riya enjoys newfound dominance and remains dominant for the rest of her relationship with Nick.
2) Riya is unconvinced. She loves the new power she is given. Nick, although dominant hasn't been able to satisfy her sexually. Reveal how she used to masturbate with monster dildos when he wasn't around. Stays on the island and makes Nick her bitch.

End storyline.


Storyline 2: Continued from the With anger and fury. (Yandere sister route) chapter. Two choices.

1) Riya comes to save him. Arya gets bound and later arrested. No smut.
2) It was all a dream. Get repeatedly by Arya. No salvation. Become her forever and ever. (mind break, use, mind alteration, hypnosis, compliancy, , )

---------------

Storyline 3: Continued from the You get dolled up. (Feminization route) chapter. The entire weekend is full of debauchery. Nick gets used every other way by Arya and Riya. Show the passage of time and how he gets fucked in a short paragraph. Live the rest of their lives as a throuple. Possible additions -> Have a baby with each. Both futas. Possible gangbang with all 4 of them (After the kids are 18 years old). End storyline.

---------------

Storyline 4: Continued from the You hear a knock on the door chapter. Arya and Nick have a fight. Nick wins and heads out of his house in anger. Rose Xavier. 4'10"tall. 15"cock. Urologist and surgeon specializing in microsurgery. She is the one Nick's mother refers to when she wants to set him up for an arranged marriage. Initially to meet her, Nick meets her for the first time in the O.R. where she surgically reattaches his penis that was badly damaged after sliced off by shrapnel in an IED blast, planted by a terrorist. Reattachment is successful and the surgery is so perfect, that he does not lose any pleasure nerves or the ability to get rock hard. Nick's penis is functionally the same as before. If anything, the radical stem cell treatments used in conjunction with the surgery increase the number of pleasure nerves. But it comes at the cost of his length. It is reduced to 1.5 inches. Give the option to increase the size of his penis later on.

1) Keep it original (4 inches) Normal submissive Nick.
2) Keep it tiny (1.5 inches) Ultra submissive Nick (everything consensual -> chastity cages, voyeurism, degradation, cum dump, orgasm control, and other hardcore BDSM stuff)
3) Go monster (15 inches) Dominant Nick. Newfound confidence. Makes everyone his bitch.

End storyline.

---------------

Storyline 5: Continued from the You hear a knock on the door chapter. Arya and Nick have a fight. Nick loses. Arya confesses. The salvation of Nick. They both make love to each other. Live as partners for the rest of their lives. End storyline.

These are all the ideas for Nick's storyline

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)