More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

So Who are you, what did you wish for, and what granted the wish?

Ichika Orimura, For the girls to stop fighting over him, an Interdimensional Goddess

(All characters have been aged up to be at least eighteen and the I.S. Academy is now a college)

Ichika Orimura slowly made his way into his dorm room. He looked battered and bruised, as it was just a normal day at the I.S. Academy for him. Now you think being the only male in a college full of females, would be heaven. You would be wrong so very wrong. As a small group girls constantly fought over him. Either sabotaging each other or blaming and attack him when they doing some erotic.

Ichika has feelings for the varies girls who fought over him. He never show favoritism, do to him not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. The girls saw this as him trying to have a harem, which wasn't true. He just wanted everyone to get along with each other. Yet, their own insecurities and petty jealous made them chose ( Mainly directed at him) the majority of the time.

Ichika fell onto his bed, with a black eye, bruise ribes and an empty stomach. Sometimes he wished he wasn't the only male in the world who could pilot I.S. suits. Having your older sister as one of the teacher, you think she would put a stop to the girl's . No, she blames him. Saying be a man and put the girls in their place. Earlier said then done, when each girl has a mech with military grade weapons and no problem using it.

Ichika groaned, as he barely pulled himself off the bed. He slowly made his way towards the balcony. He looked up at the sky and to his surprised to see a shooting star.

"Funny, I don't remember hearing about a passing comet or meteor." Said Ichika, as he always read anything about space. As he looked up at the passing star, he decided to doing he haven't done since he was a kid.

"I wish the girls would stop fighting over me." Said Ichika, closing his eyes.

Ichika is a very rational guy, wanting to be an I.S. engineer and being from Japan. He was never into spiritual stuff. So he believed his wish would go unanswered. Of course this time he was wrong.

The shooting star was in reality the home of a powerful interdimensional goddess. She would base thur varies universes, granting wishes in her own way. The goddess smirked as she heard Ichika's wish. She used her powers to see Ichika life. The young man was very intelligent and caring but lack the will to stand up for himself. The goddess then looked into the girls that where fighting over Ichika. She discovered for all the toughness, aggressive and coldness they showed Ichika. Deep down each girl just wanted Ichika to dominate them. The girls wanted Ichika to stop being a push over and shoved them against a wall and rip their clothes off. Heck, the girls really didn't mind if Ichika want a harem. As long as he acted like a king, dominate and powerful.

The goddess grinned, as she knew how to have some fun with this wish.

"So you want the girls to stop fighting over you, Ichika Orimura. I can do that and so much more." Said the goddess, grinning. She then used her powers on Houki, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, Laura, his older sister Chifuyu, her assistant Maya and Kanzashi. Each of the girls who has genuine feelings for him. She removed their hyper aggressive jealous side and replace it with submissive sexual side.

"You did say you wanted them to stop fighting over you. Now they will all agree to be your harem and will spend their time and energy giving you all the love and sex you would ever want." Said the goddess, grinning.

The goddess knew that was one problem solved but there was still the matter of Ichika. He was just to timid, even if the stop fighting he wouldn't really take advantage. Luckily the girls already had a solution, all of their ideal Ichika had a dominate alpha male personality. So before she travels to the next universe she switch Ichika's normal timid personality with the girl's dream alpha male personality.

She grinned, as the comet disappeared.

Ichika was now asleep as he toss and turned in bed. Several erotic dreams played in his mind. All of them where about a dominate version of himself enslaving each of the girls. By the ends of them, the timid Ichika was gone. Replace with this more alpha male version.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)