More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarahshultzer Sarahshultzer

Who to follow fist

Ice Queen

Ice Queen ,a tall and athletic brunette who can freeze time. She smiles to herself as she quickly bursts out of her cell and the alarm blares. She hears footsteps and sees two female guards running towards her with their stun guns activated and yelling in the distance for you to surrender and return to your cell.

She activates her powers, she smiles knowing the prison guards wont even notice, she moves around the guards sizing up their athletic curvy bodies. She reads the name tags, ‘Sandra and Julie’. She sees one is a brunette like her and one is a blonde. Well enough about the boring stuff, let’s have some fun she thinks.

She unbuckles both security belts and drops them to the floor, she unzips Sandra the brunettes pants and slides them off her long legs and past her boots, she giggles seeing the polka dot g-string that doesn’t leave much to imagination. She does the same to Julie, leaving her in a pair of grey Calvin Klein panties. She puts their belts back on so the guards won’t notice any weight change. She returns to her original position and powers down for the moment.

The two female guards continue running up the corridor. You can’t help but smile watching them run up without their uniform pants.

“ Freeze Ice Queen, return to your cell at once” Sandra commands pointing the stun gun at you.

“ Sandra is your underwear regulation” Ice Queen jokingly asks.

“Wha?” Sandra confused looks down and notices her polka dot g-string and not her pants. She stumbles around and drops her gun looking around to see where the bottom half of her uniform went.

“See Julie has more appropriate undergarments Sandra” ice Queen laughs

Julie yelps in embarrassment when she notices she’s in the same situation.

“Stun her now Julie!” Sandra yells.

Julie pulls the trigger but Ice Queen freezes time once more before the blast gets near her. She walks past the frozen stun blast and walks up to Julie. Standing firm with both arms raised and pointed with the gun. She admires Julie’s body once more. Ice Queen takes the gun and sets it on the floor. She raises the guards arms up and pulls the polo up and over her head and she’s met with the sight of a skin tight grey tank top that sits right above her tummy. She take the hand cuffs off her belt and places Julie’s hands behind her back. Semi-nude she picks up Julie and places her in the cell. She goes over to Sandra, she giggles seeing Sandra frozen still trying to cover her sexy panties. She does the same and pulls the polo off her, and the guards black Nike sports bra is exposed, she takes the handcuffs as well and places them on her wrists behind her back. She picks her up and places her in the cell. As a last bit of fun she wedgies Julie’s Calvin Klein panties up her butt crack. She un freezes time.

The guards momentarily confused try to free their hands but their worst nightmare has come true, they both look down and their faces turn red in embarrassment. Sandra trying to cover her panties brings her knees together.

“Have fun ladies” Ice queen jokes and she continues down the hall while the two guards accept their fate locked away until someone gets them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)